This discussion is closed.
*skye*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What are ppl's thoughts on Sheff Uni, the pysch course there and the city in general?

Thanks...
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *skye*)
What are ppl's thoughts on Sheff Uni, the pysch course there and the city in general?

Thanks...
Don't know anything about Pysch course, but do know that the city is a nice place to be, lively, not overly large compared to bigger places like Nottingham/Manchester, but with plenty to keep you occupied - plenty to do, easy to get about (tram mainly), and LOADS of student bars.

Out of the entire population of 500,000 in Sheffield, 50,000 are students. (Uni & Hallam together)
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its pretty good
Katie J
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sheffield is great, keeping it as my insurance offer! Its cool city full of students & has the highest proportion of pubs per population compared to anywhere else in UK (so im told!) Most bands make a stop there on all big tours! You have the lovely Peak District on your door step and all related activities!! I think its a great city (as far as place goes its probably better than my first choice!)
Sorry I don't know much about psych but for archaeology (BA & BSc) it would take lots to beat it!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (220)
68.11%
No (103)
31.89%

Watched Threads