The Student Room Group

Zante for a lads holiday - would you recommend it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I've been Zante twice and both times have been out of this world amazing and no it isn't a sausage fest at all.

Off to Malia this year though, heard that's good.
Reply 61
I went to Zante last year for my summer holiday..LOVED IT! I'm a girl..but i'd say it was 50/50 split too! only places i've heard of that are sausage fests are Ibiza and Magaluf! xx
Reply 62
Original post by BlueJoker
Oh god me and my boyfriend have booked a holiday to Zante. The area looked lovely and quiet and peaceful and the apartment owner assured us it was very private, but when I see threads like this and the god-awful facebook group filled with chavs it makes me want to cry.

I've been zante with the parents 2 years in a row to kalamaki which is next to laganas and it's fairly quiet with not alot of teenagers, this seems to be where all the family's go and it's a very nice place. I'm going with the family again this year but not too kalamaki, some other pace beginning with A which i've forgot :colondollar:

I'm also going Laganas this year with 7 lads and staying at the Alexander hotel..can't wait :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 63
I've been to Zante, Ayia Napa, San Antonio, Kavos, Malia and Las Americas. You just can't beat any of the first three if you're with a group of mates.
Original post by Guy16
I've been zante with the parents 2 years in a row to kalamaki which is next to laganas and it's fairly quiet with not alot of teenagers, this seems to be where all the family's go and it's a very nice place. I'm going with the family again this year but not too kalamaki, some other pace beginning with A which i've forgot :colondollar:

I'm also going Laganas this year with 7 lads and staying at the Alexander hotel..can't wait :biggrin:

Thank god! Kalamaki is where we're going. Thankfully we've done a bit more research and it seems to be okay :smile: I'm sure we'll have a great time, we'll just avoid Laganas. :colondollar:
Going to Zante in august this year with the lads we are geordies so were up for a amazing time and plenty of girls , , im just looking for a bit of info and a brief of how good zante is .....
Original post by zantewi'thelads
Going to Zante in august this year with the lads we are geordies so were up for a amazing time and plenty of girls , , im just looking for a bit of info and a brief of how good zante is .....

Same, where you staying pal?
Zante's seen more sausages that butchers dog. Not to mention it's an absolute **** hole!

The week I was there;

A girl was raped in our hotel.

A 17 year old was killed by bouncers, they threw him down a massive flight of stairs.

Our holiday rep was robbed by a dude on a motorbike whilst in our company.
(edited 11 years ago)
It's on Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents right now on BBC3 :wink:
Reply 69
IF YOU GO ZANTE GET ON THE VVIP EVENTS YACHT!

The yacht what was shown on sun sex and suspicious parents just now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey there- going to zante next week. any advice on things to do/not to do?

Quick Reply

Latest