Child Development Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hi! Does anyone know of any good Child Development revision sites? I am currently studying hier tier GCSE with AQA exam board. Please let me know if you know of any. Thanks Kel xx
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
no i don't sorry . But if you want a preliminary revision booklet i've put together for my students then send an email to
[email protected] uk
or conversley if you find anything please forwrd to me
thanks
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
sorry no
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i was gunna ask the same thing!they dont have any decent web sites anywa=here do they!??!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I think it will be better to look up Piaget's Theory of Child Development.

Sigmond Freud's Theory of the child development also will be worthwhile.

Hope this helps.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
There is a child development CGP book, its on the following webby: http://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/books_home/cdr41/cdr41.htm

I love CGP books....i hope it helps (after the horrible comments u got from some peopl! Losers! Physics isnt any good if u want to be a nanny or a primary school teacher or a mid wife ! Pah!)

Shane
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
There is a child development CGP book, its on the following webby: http://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/books_home/cdr41/cdr41.htm

I love CGP books....i hope it helps (after the horrible comments u got from some peopl! Losers! Physics isnt any good if u want to be a nanny or a primary school teacher or a mid wife ! Pah!)

Shane
We heard you the first time.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
We heard you the first time.
Well as u flooded the other boards with useless chatter about stuff unrelated to child development, i thought i would post it on all the ones i could find! If more people studied child development maybe we wouldnt end up with freaks like u!
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well as u flooded the other boards with useless chatter about stuff unrelated to child development, i thought i would post it on all the ones i could find! If more people studied child development maybe we wouldnt end up with freaks like u!
Please forgive me, your majesty, I had no idea that I had offended you. Please spare my worthless hide.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

god thats a bit harsh isnt it...
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (25)
16.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (26)
17.33%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (30)
20%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (58)
38.67%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (4)
2.67%
No particular grades needed (7)
4.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise