The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Subject: Economics
College: Gonville & Caius
Decision: Offer:dance: A* (Maths or F.Maths) AA (Economics and Maths/F.Maths)

OMG, took ages to open the letter! (was a wreck) Woooooooo!
Subject: Computer Science
College: Downing
Decision: Pooled
How did you find out and how do you feel?: Found out my email (I emailed the admissions office yesterday and they said they'd email me the decision letter this morning). I feel very very slightly relieved as I was expecting outright rejection, but honestly, I'm still seriously doubting that I'll get made an offer. :/
Reply 22
Subject : History
College : Trinity Hall
Decision : Pooled
Me : head says this is good, heart says 'awww :frown:'
(edited 13 years ago)
Subject: archaeology and anthropology
College: Pembroke
Decision: OFFER! A*AA
How did you find out: letter
Reaction: .....AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! still hasn't hit me properly.
Subject: Natural Science (Biological)
College: Gonville and Caius
Decision: Offer 40 in IB, 7 in Chem, 7 in Bio, 6 in Spanish
How did you find out? Email
How do you feel? ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I completely expected to be rejected, this is a huge shock! I am very excited!
Reply 25
Subject : History
College : Downing
Decision : Pooled
How did you find out/How do you feel? Letter/Rejected.
(edited 13 years ago)
Subject: MML (French and Italian)
Decision: Offer! A*AA with A* in French or Ancient Greek
How did you find out: Post in a deceptively thin letter
How do you feel: astounded and in utter shock.
Just not what I expected at all (even though I had dreamt of it!)
Reply 27
Subject: Geography
College: St John's
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Pooled
How did you find out and how do you feel? Letter/annoyed
Subject: Geography
College: St. Catharine's
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Offer A*AA
How did you find out and how do you feel? By post this morning... I feel so good and really surprised :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :colondollar:
Reply 29
Subject: Computer Science
College: St Edmund's College
Decision: Rejected (a grade point average of 1.1 in the Abitur notwithstanding)
How did you find out: Asked them to send their decision by email
How do you feel: a little disappointed but not too much
(edited 13 years ago)
Subject: Theology and Religious Studies
College: FITZWILLIAM
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Offer A*AA!!!!!!!!!!
How did you find out and how do you feel: my called me up to say that letter had arrived, my music teacher let me miss his lesson and go home to open it (on the condition that I call him, which I did!) and I felt AWESOME for like 5 minutes, and now I'm like 'frick, I have to get an A* in something...'
Subject: Maths
College: Trinity
How did you find out: Email from the college
How do you feel: I expected this, but I'd rather get an outright rejection than have to wait a few more weeks.
Subject: Veterinary Medicine
College: Selwyn
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Conditional - A*AA with a B in Physics :biggrin:
How did you find out and how do you feel?: Didn't get a letter, so phoned the college and they emailed me. I'm so happy!!!!! :woo: Burst into tears when I read it...
Reply 33
Subject: Law
How did you find out? Letter
How do you feel? Not really sure! Disappointed I haven't got an offer from Downing and that I have to do more waiting....BUT was fully expecting a rejection, especially as I don't meet the auto-pooling criteria, so really happy in a sense that there is still a glimmer of hope! We'll see! :s-smilie: ahhhh!
Subject: Medical Sciences
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Rejection
How did you find out and how do you feel? Through email after wasn't in post today. Just cried down the phone really. I don't understand how I was pooled last year (sidney) and outright rejected this year.
Subject: English
College: Magdalene
Conditional/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Conditional - A* in English, A* in history or french, A in history, french or biology.
How did you find out and how do you feel? Letter this morning. I FEEL AMAZING. ARGHHH CANNOT BELIEVE IT. THEY ARE SO CRAZY! I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
Reply 36
Subject: Medicine
College: Robinson
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Conditional offer - A*AAa
How did you find out and how do you feel?: Post this morning - I thought it wasn't coming today so went for a run to burn off some nervous energy and when I got back in it was there! Still pretty much in shock, I think.
Subject: English
College: Trinity Hall
Decision: pooled
Reaction: a mixture of happiness because I haven't been rejected and sadness over uncertainity about future possible interviews and potential rejection
Reply 38
Subject: Mathematics
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Conditional Offer: AA, 12 in STEP
How did you find out and how do you feel? Letter, I feel like this --> :nutcase:
Reply 39
Subject: Mathematics
College: Trinity
Decision: Conditional offer! I still don't know the condition since I'm international
Feelings: Totally amazed :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending