Reply 60
Subject: Compsci
College: Churchill
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Pool
How did you find out and how do you feel? Fretting like hell
Veterinary Medicine
St.Johns
Swimming in the pool
Drove home at lunch to get my letter. Opened it and thought I was rejected. Excited to be in pool, would like to be fished out soon.
Reply 62
Subject: Mathematics
College: Pembroke
Decision: Offer, A*, A, A in Maths, Further Maths, and Physics. 1, 1 in STEP 2, 3
How did you find out and how do you feel? Quivering from happiness. I actually phoned them, as the post office in where I live is being crap, and I'm quite impatient by nature.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 63
Subject: Comp Sci
College: Churchill
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Pooled
How did you find out and how do you feel? Letter when i got home, disappointed but feeling better knowing it wasnt an outright rejection. I guess more days of nerves as i wait another reply
Reply 64
Geography
St Johns
Pool
More interviews? Eurghhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 65
Subject : Law
College : St John's
Offer : 3 As (international student)
Got the email today (:
Subject: Law
College: St Catharine's
Conditional offer : A*AA
Found out by post...ran home from school at lunch
I feel great after years of hard work and parental stress/pressure!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 67
Subject: MML
College: King's
Offer: A*AA
How did you find out and how do you feel?: Went home and lunchtime, and the letter was sitting there on the table. Quite bemused and excited!!
Reply 68
Subject: Medicine
College: Trinity
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Conditional offer: A* A A including chemistry
How did you find out and how do you feel? Today by e-mail and wonderful soooo pleased :biggrin:
Reply 69
Subject: Geography
College: St Catharine's
Conditional/Unconditional, rejection or pool: Offer A*AA
How did you find out: Letter, I got my sister to open it whilst I was at school!
(edited 13 years ago)
College: Gonville & Caius
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Conditional Offer A*AA (One of which must be Chemistry)
How did you find out and how do you feel? Fairly thick letter in the post, still hasn't sunk in! SO HAPPY :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 71
Just a reminder to all that no posts are allowed in this thread except those which list your application outcome. Congratulations, questions and responses all belong in the dedicated chat thread.
Reply 72
Subject: Maths
College: Clare
Conditional/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Conditional - A*AA & 1,1 in STEP 2&3
How did you find out and how do you feel? Got home from college and opened the letter :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Subject: Mathematics (with Physics)
College: Queens
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: OFFER!
How did you find out and how do you feel? Email. My hands shook visibly for 30 mins.
Reply 74
Subject: Theology and Religious Studies
College: Christ's
Decision: Offer, A*AA
How I found out: In my last lesson, Mum text to say the letter had arrived but I didn't want her to open it so I just tried to forget about it. Then the 6th form secretary came in and told me to go and see the Headteacher at the end of the day. So I tried to forget about that as well in case it was commiserations and told myself he was going to ask my opinion about the cantine or something. Then I got there and he was all "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" and I was all, "What are you actually congratulating me about?!" and then he told me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: He didn't realise I didn't know and then he felt bad.

How did I feel: Almost hugged him but restrained myself at the last minute. Elated and ecstatic and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Reply 75
College: Catz
Conditiona/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: conditional, A*AA
How did you find out and how do you feel? Letter, and ecstatic.
Subject: Computer Science
College: Robinson
Conditional/Unconditional offer, rejection or pool: Conditional A*AAa (a in Further maths)
How did you find out and how do you feel? I got a letter, it was torture at school waiting for it as my mum had texted me to tell me I had a letter. I got home and it seemed too thin but I opened it and it seemed as though there were about 5 sheets in it, so I thought I must at least be pooled.
Obviously ecstatic (not going to say I'm miserable am I?)
Reply 77
Subject: Physical Natural Science
College: Pembroke
Decision: Conditional Offer - A*AAA, With the A* being in maths!
Got a text to say the letter had a arrived, sat through the longest biology lesson ever before rushing home to find a very soggy letter. Ripped it open, jumped for joy, and then got on the phone to everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 78
Subject - Economics
College - Jesus
Decision - Conditional offer: A*AAB
How I found out - Text from my mum who had the letter, while i was in school.
Reaction - :awesome::awesome::biggrin: Proceeded to run around the gym hugging everyone there.
Reply 79
Subject: Engineering
College: Homerton
Offer: UNCONDITIONAL
How did you find out and how do you feel? Sat behind my desk at Rolls Royce listening to my mum cry down the phone. Thankfully they were happy tears! Heart in throat, etc etc, over the moon.

Latest

Trending

Trending