Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any help me on ma english coursework......its bout romeo and juliet question is how does shakespeare convey the inevitability of tragedy in romeo and juliet? plz help peeps u would b a big help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaO cAo)
    any help me on ma english coursework......its bout romeo and juliet question is how does shakespeare convey the inevitability of tragedy in romeo and juliet? plz help peeps u would b a big help!
    Well it'd help if you used letters instead of numbers first!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol with a title like that I'm not surprised. Sorry mate did Merchant of Venice

ReputationRep:
    Doing some work yourself would be an even bigger help.

ReputationRep:
    erm.......

confusion abt juliet's potion
    fact that 2 families are fighting
    mercutio's death
    tybalt's death

ReputationRep:
    1 hAte NoOb5 wHo wRytE lYk Dis

ReputationRep:
    Not enough killings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    1 hAte NoOb5 wHo wRytE lYk Dis
    I hate everyone who writes like that, not just noobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I hate everyone who writes like that, not just noobs.
    Do you not think it is l337?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Do you not think it is l337?
    i don't even know what ell threehundred and thirty-seven means.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i don't even know what ell threehundred and thirty-seven means.
    neither do I, i just see it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Do some work yourself, it's your essay.

ReputationRep:
    Try doing a web search
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=tragedy+romeo+and+juliet+ess ays&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

ReputationRep:
    I would assume the author has written the title like that because he or she dosn't want this thread to show up in search engines.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.