This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
I aint ever seen any so i wouldnt know but would love to see at least the one! I got to see an eclipse but thats it!
the old ones are the best.

I like the wonderful car which has an ass for a trunk
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
I thought the question was 'Do you like shooting stars'?

Oh, do you mean 'Do you like Shooting Stars'? Sorry, my bad
Well, I thought you meant 'shooting stars' as in the action of shooting at stars.

But since you was talking about the name of a program, it should have been 'Shooting Stars'. Sorry for being so perfect and everything but I have this thing about always getting the correct grammar and punctuation etc...
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
On that matter, how the hell do people find the league of gentleman funny? That program is seriously sick.

Adam
jammyd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
On that matter, how the hell do people find the league of gentleman funny? That program is seriously sick.

Adam
True, its one messed up programme.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
The first time i watched it i thought it was funny, but then it just started becoming stupid, and wierd.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Monkey Dust is better.
monkey dust is class. my favourite one is the guy who tries to cottage.
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
that program is class
kaxxa(maltese)
Report 16 years ago
yep, they are true beuty in the sky.... (i only saw one but it was nice)
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kaxxa(maltese))
yep, they are true beuty in the sky.... (i only saw one but it was nice)
shhoting stars the TV show, not the celestial phenomenon. i don't think you get BBC in malta.
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
shhoting stars the TV show, not the celestial phenomenon. i don't think you get BBC in malta.
or they just have bad humour over there
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've never seen a shooting star...and i stare sometime literally for hours at the sky when it's starry. It's something me and my sister have been doing since childhood.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I've never seen a shooting star...and i stare sometime literally for hours at the sky when it's starry. It's something me and my sister have been doing since childhood.
you're so unlucky. i often see george Dawes flying high above me at the speed of sound. then again, i am a bit crazy.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
you're so unlucky. i often see george Dawes flying high above me at the speed of sound. then again, i am a bit crazy.
You're not crazy - you're lucky, lol
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
You're not crazy - you're lucky, lol
wow a tv show in the sky what next :rolleyes:
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
I So have to agree...i've watched it a couple of times coz my mates like it but there's no way i'll watch it again! Its was sick and absolutely disturbing+it puts you off your food!!!!
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Barman)
I So have to agree...i've watched it a couple of times coz my mates like it but there's no way i'll watch it again! Its was sick and absolutely disturbing+it puts you off your food!!!!
but the vet who kills every animal he treats is funny (and sick) i dont no how to spell his name i think it is dr chinary
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (0)
0%
Yes- I don't like it (0)
0%
No- I want it (0)
0%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads