Verbal Incontinence Syndrome (VIS) & American Paranoia Watch

This discussion is closed.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was delighted to hear locals from this girls hometown being interviewed on the radio last night - my favourite comment was
Send her down to Cuba
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Well yeah, but surely on a scale of stupidness, Bush would come way way further up. And he isn't being punished at all for it!
He's American - he blends in slightly.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Stephen Hawking being physically abused by his wife.
Damn it. Theres no font here that makes it look like a robotic sound, so there goes my attempt at comedy...

Anyway, sounds too wierd to be true.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
He's American - he blends in slightly.
Yeah, i suppose.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
I was delighted to hear locals from this girls hometown being interviewed on the radio last night - my favourite comment was
i guess she wasn't that well liked then
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Stephen Hawking being physically abused by his wife.
His old wife or his new one?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
His old wife or his new one?
his new one, it happened last week or something.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Maybe he's into that sort of thing?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
What did she do? Touch his willy :eek: (sorry it just makes me laugh how squeamish some people are about crip sex ) or did she just have a bad day and give him a slap?
Mr White
Rep:
?
With regards to VIS, one of the worst sufferers, the Duke of Edinburgh, has been reported as saying some of the following things:

To a Scottish driving instructor: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?"

In the 1980s recession: "Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed."

To British students in China: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed."

To a Kenyan woman: "You are a woman, aren't you?"
Mr White
Rep:
?
What did she do? Touch his willy :eek: (sorry it just makes me laugh how squeamish some people are about crip sex ) or did she just have a bad day and give him a slap?
Eww. I don't want to think about that too much.
yawn1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Apparently his second wife (according to his former nurse who incidentally is going to return from (?)Canada to give evidence) has been extremely rough with him, causing gashes on his neck, broken wrist etc. He is a regular attendee at A&E dept.
It seems similar to the cruelty that has been meted out to the elderly by their families/carers.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (215)
67.82%
No (102)
32.18%

Watched Threads