The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was delighted to hear locals from this girls hometown being interviewed on the radio last night - my favourite comment was
Send her down to Cuba
:smile:
Reply 41
Iluvatar
Well yeah, but surely on a scale of stupidness, Bush would come way way further up. And he isn't being punished at all for it!

He's American - he blends in slightly.
elpaw
Stephen Hawking being physically abused by his wife.

Damn it. Theres no font here that makes it look like a robotic sound, so there goes my attempt at comedy...

Anyway, sounds too wierd to be true.
Mr White
He's American - he blends in slightly.

Yeah, i suppose.
Reply 44
Pencil Queen
I was delighted to hear locals from this girls hometown being interviewed on the radio last night - my favourite comment was :smile:

i guess she wasn't that well liked then
elpaw
Stephen Hawking being physically abused by his wife.

His old wife or his new one?
Reply 46
Pencil Queen
His old wife or his new one?

his new one, it happened last week or something.
elpaw

Maybe he's into that sort of thing?
elpaw

What did she do? Touch his willy :eek: (sorry it just makes me laugh how squeamish some people are about crip sex :wink: ) or did she just have a bad day and give him a slap?
Reply 49
With regards to VIS, one of the worst sufferers, the Duke of Edinburgh, has been reported as saying some of the following things:

To a Scottish driving instructor: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?"

In the 1980s recession: "Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed."

To British students in China: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed."

To a Kenyan woman: "You are a woman, aren't you?"
Reply 50
Pencil Queen
What did she do? Touch his willy :eek: (sorry it just makes me laugh how squeamish some people are about crip sex :wink: ) or did she just have a bad day and give him a slap?

Eww. I don't want to think about that too much.
Reply 51
Pencil Queen

Apparently his second wife (according to his former nurse who incidentally is going to return from (?)Canada to give evidence) has been extremely rough with him, causing gashes on his neck, broken wrist etc. He is a regular attendee at A&E dept.
It seems similar to the cruelty that has been meted out to the elderly by their families/carers.

Latest

Trending

Trending