Turn on thread page Beta

top 5 mobiles? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE HELP, i need some tips on what mobile to buy, which do you think is best????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaxxa(maltese))
    PLEASE HELP, i need some tips on what mobile to buy, which do you think is best????
    here's my top 5 ....

1) Vertu
    2) Nokia 8910i
    3) Motorola A920
    4) Sony Ericsson T630
    5) Nokia 6600

All have their different uses in different situations. None is perfect. I use T630 the most though.

ReputationRep:
    I would say p900, unless ur not gonna need it, which by the sounds of it you wont. So I would go t630...

otherwise the z600 if you want a flip, or the e700...

I would suggest you go into a store and have a look at them, ask to use a few and think what capabilities your gonna use, ie. do you need bluetooth? camera? etc etc...

anyway, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    The e700 is supposed to be great, although it has neither bluetooth nor triband and is very expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaxxa(maltese))
    my phone is a 7210 and i think it's pretty cool, lol i'm so biased. But you can take pictures and it's small and ever so light.

ReputationRep:
    I got the SE Z600. It's got everything I would need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    The e700 is supposed to be great, although it has neither bluetooth nor triband and is very expensive.
    Yeah E700 is the best.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.