I want to buy a new mobile. But WHICH. HELP!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
kaxxa(maltese)
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i really want to buy a new mobile, but there is so much choice. which do you think is the best buy at the moment?
Linda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm happy with my Sony Ericsson T610. Used to have a Siemens M50 before that, and a Nokia 3310 before that...
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kaxxa(maltese))
i really want to buy a new mobile, but there is so much choice. which do you think is the best buy at the moment?
panasonic gd87e
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kaxxa(maltese))
Best fone out at the mo is sony t610 even though my phone Nokia 6100 is really good too

Luv
LA$_VEGA$
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey! i work in a mobile shop so throw any questions ya want my way...but for best phone from popularity point of vie is the E700...and the 6100!
KrazyAngel1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LA$_VEGA$)
hey! i work in a mobile shop so throw any questions ya want my way...but for best phone from popularity point of vie is the E700...and the 6100!
I've got the samsung E700 and in my opinion is the greatest phone in the world. The pictures are great, it stores loads plus many other features that I won't go into. I highly recommend it
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sony Ericsson T610 buy it now!
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
don't go for Nokias - they are too fragile - the screen breaks very easily. something like samsung sony ericcson or siemens will be good.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by KrazyAngel1)
I've got the samsung E700 and in my opinion is the greatest phone in the world. The pictures are great, it stores loads plus many other features that I won't go into. I highly recommend it
THATS BECAUSE IT IS THE GREATEST FONE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LA$_VEGA$)
Which company? I work at phones4U.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Like I have said 3 times or so this week (but in different threads!), I have the Sony Ericsson Z600 and there's nothing else it can't do. Well.......it doesn't have video recording and playback but because it's so damn slow, who cares?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
Like I have said 3 times or so this week (but in different threads!), I have the Sony Ericsson Z600 and there's nothing else it can't do. Well.......it doesn't have video recording and playback but because it's so damn slow, who cares?
And like I have responded in all your threads, the Z600 is a very good phone. :cool:
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
And like I have responded in all your threads, the Z600 is a very good phone. :cool:
And like before, that deserves +rep
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads