Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    to get in 2 a oxbridge uni is history a must 4 law?
    plz elp
    i would reali appreciate it?
    luv sejpej
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sejpej)
    plz elp
    luv sejpej
    xxx
    No. Although it is a very good subject for law and doesn't restrict your options!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sejpej)
    plz elp
    luv sejpej
    xxx
    You have been told about numerous times about how to get into law by numerous people. Please dont as this question again.

ReputationRep:
    No, its common but not needed, people i know doin law do combinations of maths, chem, history, biology, business, law as long as you can get As in academic subjects it dunt matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    You have been told about numerous times about how to get into law by numerous people. Please dont as this question again.
    awwwwwwww that was a bit harsh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I answered three times yesterday or the day before, with the exact same answer. Everyone else who also answered also gave roughly the same answer. I cant see why a potential oxbridge student would need to be told more than a few times.

ReputationRep:
    Do PPE instead. Excellent course.

ReputationRep:
    why dont you do something like english, and then go on to do a law extension, thats what i plan to do if i get my A's for Oxford!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

No its not; you keep asking stupid questions; if you really want to find about Oxford go to www.oxford.ac.uk and look up there; also if you spend more time researching about Law instead of asking stupid repetitve questions here; your chances of going to Oxford for law will dramatically increase.

ReputationRep:
    As I've said, GCSEs don't really matter as long as you pass Maths, English & Science.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.