The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Kevmeister

:jumphug:

I'm ok, pretty shattered, been working quite a bit over Christmas/New Year. I did get loads of christmas/birthday presents though, which helps a tad. Last night I worked 11 1/2 hours.... payday is so long away, 28th. :moon:

How's tricks in Natland? I heard you had the good fortune of eman losing his flatcap. Good times. :gah:

Oh that's why you haven't been about much but I suppose you'll be rolling in it then :colone:

:rofl2: I yelled **** YES and did a little victory dance :banana: :colondollar: I have had a love-hate relationship with the flatcap. Hate mostly actually. But now we can stop being mistaken for old man and his wife :hmmm:

Natland is great I suppose - a few dodgy moments (my mum and the rent issue :s-smilie:, and my exam) but everything seems to be working out amazingly atm. All I am really praying for is King's rejection and I WILL GET MY LIFE BACK :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 581
I am mediocre award - all ****in mine :comb:
Reply 582
Decent effort with the uni blog, again. :yy:

Liked the other one, though haven't read it before.

In other news, I'm currently working my way through Doyle's Sherlock Holmes book, currently on book 3 of 7. Seems like a very good series, tbh.

Can I borrow it after? :colondollar:
Reply 583
I actually won something, I can't believe it :biggrin: Even though the award also indicates you care little for me :colonhash:
Reply 584
And obviously, I appreciate all the comments about the blogs.
Original post by RobbieC
I am mediocre award - all ****in mine :comb:

Read me Iago lines ffs :colonhash:
Reply 585
I am the biggest GEL who knows the most about football :coma: I am beyond awesome :awesome:

It was blatantly the Bot who asked for cloop to come back :rofl2:
Original post by Colonel.
Can I borrow it after? :colondollar:

Borrow the books, or just no.3? :erm:
Reply 587
Borrow the books, or just no.3? :erm:

All of them. I was only joking, if you were to lend me them, I would feel extreme guilt.
Original post by Colonel.
All of them. I was only joking, if you were to lend me them, I would feel extreme guilt.

Ping me an address via PM and I'll get 1&2 to you at some point. [most likely post them early next week] 3&4 are in the same volume, but you can have them when I finish. :yy: [I'm buying the next in the series as I finish one]
Reply 589
Original post by win2kpro
Cheerio for setting all that up etc. :five:

Results are hilarious. :rofl3:

I wonder how many voted for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category though. :holmes: - Did many vote?

I voted for Jangra, I forgot about you :sad:

edit: ana mush fahim el3arabi illi entu bitkalimuu leeh? :getmecoat:
Reply 590
Original post by marcusmerehay
The suspense is killing me. :smug:

Mess. won the award :colonhash: wtf does he know about football?! I'm probs the only one who voted for you :nopity:

I can Sango be anymore FOB than me as well :colonhash:
Reply 591
I am the best person ever :woohoo:
Original post by In2deep
I voted for Jangra, I forgot about you :sad:

edit: ana mush fahim el3arabi illi entu bitkalimuu leeh? :getmecoat:

Awh.. :console:

We speak in the Iraqi dialect lol. You speak in the egyptian dialect don't you?

I understand both. :eviltongue:
Reply 593
Who the **** nominated me for sports mod? :colonhash: Got a PM about it. 100 word answers to questions? WTF :colonhash:

Original post by Mess.

:facepalm2:

I booked my shiznitz :woohoo:

Speak English :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 594
Original post by R-KAM
Who the **** nominated me for sports mod? :colonhash: Got a PM about it. 100 word answers to questions? WTF :colonhash:

Perhaps this was Kev's mystery nomination. Such a WUM. :daydreaming:
Reply 595

I can understand irl, it's sounds like garbage when you write it though :tongue:

Original post by R-KAM

Speak English you cunthammers :colonhash:

Become a mod for the lulz, enforce everyone to speak only Scottish and ban everyone who remotely looks like he doesn't support Arsenal..

That's what I would do :wavingtheflag:
Reply 596
Original post by Mess.

Don't let Bendtner hear you.
Original post by JK.

It wasn't me, I wouldn't nominate a Scot - they're prone to bouts of anger when things go astray, and given Ross supports both Arsenal and Celtic I expect these bouts are quite frequent.
Reply 598
Original post by JK.

One of the questions was "Why have you nominated yourself to become a moderator?" - You been pretending to be me again? :awesome:

Original post by In2deep
Become a mod for the lulz, enforce everyone to speak only Scottish and ban everyone who remotely looks like he doesn't support Arsenal..

That's what I would do :wavingtheflag:

It don't have the time. Nor do I have any desire to do it anyway. I do like the sound of them rules though. There would be no huns on TSR either :sogood:

It wasn't me, I wouldn't nominate a Scot - they're prone to bouts of anger when things go astray, and given Ross supports both Arsenal and Celtic I expect these bouts are quite frequent.

I am never angry :colonhash:
Original post by A_master
Great big titties!

If you let me feel yours, you can feel mine :perv:

Dirty bogger :h:
Are you well?

Latest