The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mess.
You can still pray for the inevitable admin error :colonhash:

New Feeder album is pretty decent, get it downloaded imo. Also get 23rd November in your diary ffs before you forget.

Croatia is soon. In or out?
Reply 9541
Original post by Colbert
New Feeder album is pretty decent, get it downloaded imo. Also get 23rd November in your diary ffs before you forget.

Croatia is soon. In or out?

Out by the looks of it due to still trying to pay off my trip to Denmark via ****ing Student Finance :mmm:

What is happening in November :beard:

Edit: And do you have a link for the place we stayed in in Barcelona?
Original post by Mess.
Out by the looks of it due to still trying to pay off my trip to Denmark via ****ing Student Finance :mmm:

What is happening in November :beard:

Edit: And do you have a link for the place we stayed in in Barcelona?

OK cool just needed to know so I can make arrangements.

November 23rd = Feeder in Brixton. Your ticket has been purchased so pay up tbf.

Barcelona was booked via http://www.barcelonapoint.com/ . Property = Carrer de Balboa 7, floor: 3, door: 1
Reply 9543
Original post by Colbert
OK cool just needed to know so I can make arrangements.

November 23rd = Feeder in Brixton. Your ticket has been purchased so pay up tbf.

Barcelona was booked via http://www.barcelonapoint.com/ . Property = Carrer de Balboa 7, floor: 3, door: 1

Feeder in Brixton actually sounds pretty decent :beard: Would mak for a pretty good weekend in London as well.

I couldn't find the place on there :sad: How do you find amazingly cheap places to stay :puppyeyes:
Original post by Mess.
Feeder in Brixton actually sounds pretty decent :beard: Would mak for a pretty good weekend in London as well.

I couldn't find the place on there :sad: How do you find amazingly cheap places to stay :puppyeyes:

What do you mean "sounds pretty decent"? You've already agreed to it ages ago and as a result I've bought you a ticket :lolwut:

Can't remember how I stumbled into that place tbf, but there should be some reasonable options on that site?
Reply 9545
Original post by Colbert
What do you mean "sounds pretty decent"? You've already agreed to it ages ago and as a result I've bought you a ticket :lolwut:

Can't remember how I stumbled into that place tbf, but there should be some reasonable options on that site?

I literally do not remember that :rofl2: It is lucky you reminded me in advance :rofl2: Is there anyone else going on this adventure?

I'll have a search through when I actually know if I am going anywhere :mmm:
Original post by Mess.
I literally do not remember that :rofl2: It is lucky you reminded me in advance :rofl2: Is there anyone else going on this adventure?

I'll have a search through when I actually know if I am going anywhere :mmm:

Don't use up all of your holiday on nonsense tbf, we have many adventures to explore this year imo.

I use my work Outlook calender for everything now, it's incredible. I am a complete corporate whore ffs :adore: Feeder is in, think it's a Friday night in Brixton. We will be getting stabbed :sexface:
**** everything. :colonhash:
Reply 9548
Have to travel back to Aberdeen as my landlord decided to end the lease a month early as a "favour" to us.

The reason I can't travel is because of this bull**** taking up my time and money.
Reply 9549
Original post by Colbert
Don't use up all of your holiday on nonsense tbf, we have many adventures to explore this year imo.

I use my work Outlook calender for everything now, it's incredible. I am a complete corporate whore ffs :adore: Feeder is in, think it's a Friday night in Brixton. We will be getting stabbed :sexface:

How are you a real person now? How has that happened? It seems ridiculous, I suspect it's a complicated web of deceit to try and impress the internets :hmmm:

Original post by JessicaW

Please don't. You get diseases that way.

Spoiler

Original post by Louis.
How are you a real person now? How has that happened? It seems ridiculous, I suspect it's a complicated web of deceit to try and impress the internets :hmmm:

:Lulu! :jumphug:

The internets are not impressed with such real life success stories, they'd rather I was trolling Melanie Sykes on Twitter ffs :facepalm2:
Original post by Louis.

Please don't. You get diseases that way.

Spoiler

See above post tbf.
Reply 9552
Original post by Colbert
See above post tbf.

Above post actually managed to quote me as well as this one. Remarkable :facepalm2:

I don't think you are a 'success story' tbh. You always just portray yourself as the vague 'guy in a suit' type prick. Either that or I just ignore you when you start mentioning specifics :colonhash:
Reply 9553
Original post by Louis.
Above post actually managed to quote me as well as this one. Remarkable :facepalm2:

I don't think you are a 'success story' tbh. You always just portray yourself as the vague 'guy in a suit' type prick. Either that or I just ignore you when you start mentioning specifics :colonhash:

He doesn't even wear a suit, he is just an actual prick :h:
Reply 9554
Original post by Mess.
He doesn't even wear a suit, he is just an actual prick :h:

How can anyone claim to be a real person when they don't even wear a suit!? :facepalm2:
You have to be an absolute bellend to wear a suit to work imo. I am too alternative tbf.
Reply 9556
Original post by Colbert
You have to be an absolute bellend to wear a suit to work imo. I am too unemployed tbf.

This does make sense :holmes:
Original post by Louis.
This does make sense :holmes:

Shower me in hipster clothes ffs.

Can we go into business together? What is it that you even do tbf?
Reply 9558
Original post by Colbert
Shower me in hipster clothes ffs.

Can we go into business together? What is it that you even do tbf?

Whoosh :mmm:

Business sounds good, but I do nothing, i'm a dirty student ffs :sexface:

Suppose we could be one of those businesses that doesn't actually do anything. But we'd need suits to pull it off. That's the beauty of a suit :smug:
Reply 9559
Original post by JessicaW

Jess :sad:
:hugs:

There are too many people here pretending to be real people :colonhash:

I wish I had lots of money and could go live in Rome for a year :moon:

Latest