Is there anybody out there......... Watch

This discussion is closed.
missmelonhead
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
............ who knows me? it would be funny to "talk" to someone here but not realise they are your best friend or something. Any anecdotes, anybody?
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hiya
ive found this board and found some ppl from my 6th form on here.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
hiya
ive found this board and found some ppl from my 6th form on here.
Possibly - I've seen two people I knew from real life on here - one is now living in holland.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know no one on here at all. and i don't think i'm likely to meet any at uni (although i am aware that dundee is 'the place to be' lol)

i did meet a guy from my college on the internet though- i have an online diary + he left a note (he'd done a search on the loaction southport) + now we're mates + i don't fancy him at all... although it was odd, i found out who he was before he found out who i was + i was pretending to be his stalker... ok now i just seem strange.*will quit rambling*

lou xxx
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Possibly - I've seen two people I knew from real life on here - one is now living in holland.
I dont think I know anyone in real life on this forum...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by missmelonhead)
............ who knows me? it would be funny to "talk" to someone here but not realise they are your best friend or something. Any anecdotes, anybody?
I know a few people from my skool who go on here...sigh..i.e the lovely lena (you owe me for covering up for you! :mad: ) and this very annoying rather dim blonde haired guy called alexander.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
+ i was pretending to be his stalkerxxx
That is not reassuring for a male.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
That is not reassuring for a male.
lol, he was the one who started sayin i was stalker *and he was joking* it was only cos of things like he'd dyed his hair + i'd noticed... he said it made him feel kinda special *now he just sounds gay*

lou xxx
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
by the way i wonder where he is...
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
by the way i wonder where he is...
he is so obsessed by you, it's scary

lou xxx
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
he is so obsessed by you, it's scary

lou xxx
tell me i think he's okay, sweet really but not my type. I think it's because i'm the only girl that won't go out with him...but he infuriates me and i can't go out with someone who annoys me...not that he does all the time...(sorry alex... :eek: )
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the obsession will pass hopefully :confused:
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know no one on here at all. and i don't think i'm likely to meet any at uni (although i am aware that dundee is 'the place to be' lol)
Ah wait, If were talking at Uni, I know Koloth and Floppyflump - though neither really post on here anymore.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I know a few people from my skool who go on here...sigh..i.e the lovely lena (you owe me for covering up for you! :mad: ) and this very annoying rather dim blonde haired guy called alexander.
ie. the guy who has "marry me, waitingtosmile!" in his sig?? I'd be worried...! I hope i don't know anyone on here in real life... :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed