The Student Room Group

Prefect Application Form. Help Please :)?!

Hiya :smile:,

i really want to be a prefect. This is my prefect application and would really appreciate it if someone can have a look at it and give some comments on how to improve it and wether its good or awful. Thankyou so much! :smile:

What qualities and skills do you have that would help you be an effective sub-prefect? Why would you make a good prefect?

The qualities and skills that I have that would help me to be an effective sub-prefect include ,confidence,the ability to be effective under pressure,a good listener,friendly,approachable, patient,fair,understanding,responsible,r… and willing to get involved at school events. I am also well behaved,polite and respectful. I believe I have the qualities and skills required to make an effective prefect and will use these qualities in order to work effectivley as part of a team.

Why do you think the role of prefect is important in school? Why should we have prefects?

I think that the role of prefect is important in school because they provide support for school events by helping to organise and run events for parents and pupils of the school.Prefects are also role models to younger pupils by setting a good example by wearing the school uniform correctly and being well mannered and well behaved aswell as following school rules. The school should have prefects because they help enforce the school rules and therefore helping the school to run smoothly.

What previous experience have you had that would helo you to be an effective prefect? What things have you done that would help you be a good prefect?

In school I have volunteered to represent my house at sports day . I am also a buddy to a year seven pupil.I have also been involved in several volunteer works,such as helping out at after-school clubs for a large group of young children with a range of abilities. All of these activities have allowed me to gain experience in interacting with a wide range of people, working as a team and develop a sense of responsibility and commitment.

thankyou!
Learn about the way other people to think in order to act in the way people understands
Also make sure you are confident or people will not listen to you
Reply 2
strength of a prefect

Quick Reply

Latest