Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i decided today to watch the whole clip of this sheit song. and it didn't do anything to change my idea of how crap it is. It has no artistic qualities to it, just a friggin quasi wave bouncing up and down in the bakground, him saying a load of crap i kan't understand (and no its not because i don't understand 'quoloquial' english), and some person popping in the background singing the chorus or whetever the hell it is supposed to be.

basically, he is ****. i don't see how some people kan go his lyrics are so good. if you wanna get ur message across to someone, you don't say it in mumbo jumbo so they'll go "pardon, wtf did u just say".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    Youve got to admit they all dress the same because they want to look 'it'. They want to look like theyve got all the women, all the (fake) jewellery, all the success etc. The way they dress is their uniform. They all think theyre so tough limping round the streets looking like a fool. Theyre very intimidating aswell. All this black american culture is doing nothing for society. It encourages drug dealing and robberies etc.
    I agree totally on all points dave, all that "bling-bling" fake 50p off the market make your skin turn green rings and "phat" bracelets made from stainless steel.

ReputationRep:
    one more point, if the lyrics are so so so meaningful and wonderful and uplift you like a Shakespeare sonnet, why do they babble and talk really fast so as its really difficult to understand a word they say?

ReputationRep:
    Is dizee rascal for real? I like his stuff because the lyrics are great, but I don't think he's serious. My favourite line from one of his songs is in my sig

I also like 'I wear my trousers ridiculously low' -can't remember which song.

ReputationRep:
    Fave Dizze Rascal tune "Fix Up look Sharp" heavy track

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.