The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i dont agree with this at all. whats happenin to humanity, why are they fiddling with nature and why they keep trying to mess up the family, is it that bad to have a mum and a dad?!! its like they dont see it in any other way than negative!
Reply 21
Cunt
In a way they have got a mother and father. Usually one of the lesbians is butch and masculine and the other one is femine (like poofs, usually one is the masculine one and the other is a fairy, affeminate one). So the butch lesbo would be the equivalent of the father and carry out the father role. Therefore, the parenting roles are probably fundamentally the same as hetrosexual marriages/cohabitants.

LOL! But im sure you are going to be banned in the next couple of hours lol.
Reply 22
Cunt
In a way they have got a mother and father. Usually one of the lesbians is butch and masculine and the other one is femine (like poofs, usually one is the masculine one and the other is a fairy, affeminate one). So the butch lesbo would be the equivalent of the father and carry out the father role. Therefore, the parenting roles are probably fundamentally the same as hetrosexual marriages/cohabitants.

you obviosly have NO experianece of homosexuality.

troll.
Reply 23
*dave*
LOL! But im sure you are going to be banned in the next couple of hours lol.

we can but hope.
Reply 24
SparklLZz
i dont agree with this at all. whats happenin to humanity, why are they fiddling with nature and why they keep trying to mess up the family, is it that bad to have a mum and a dad?!! its like they dont see it in any other way than negative!

Its not saying a family is bad. Its saying if you cant actually have a family, you should still be ALLOWED to have children if you want them.
Reply 25
El_Borish

troll.

He also obviously has the opinions which match his name!
Reply 26
El_Borish

troll.

Do you?
Reply 27
Cunt
I don't understand what do you mean? It's true, usually you get a manly lesbian and an affeminate lesbian in female gay couples. And in male gays couples you get the more manly one and the affeminate limp wristed type one.

The parenting roles are probably applied accordingly.

Is there actually a mod online lol
*dave*
Its not saying a family is bad. Its saying if you cant actually have a family, you should still be ALLOWED to have children if you want them.

i think it is tho! when i do sociology, family is seen as nothing but negative and undermining for society.

i agree with the criticisms of Leather, that this is undermining the male role in the family. its not fair that men are being pushed away like that, jus becoz women hav the abiility to give birth.

i hate it when people mess with nature! i wish things wud jus be done the normal way!!!!!! man in woman out pops baby! man woman together pushing pram in mothercare world!
Reply 29
SparklLZz
i think it is tho! when i do sociology, family is seen as nothing but negative and undermining for society.

i agree with the criticisms of Leather, that this is undermining the male role in the family. its not fair that men are being pushed away like that, jus becoz women hav the abiility to give birth.

i hate it when people mess with nature! i wish things wud jus be done the normal way!!!!!! man in woman out pops baby! man woman together pushing pram in mothercare world!

NAZI!
Reply 30
*dave*
Is there actually a mod online lol

no, i dont think so

I don't understand what do you mean? It's true, usually you get a manly lesbian and an affeminate lesbian in female gay couples. And in male gays couples you get the more manly one and the affeminate limp wristed type one.

simply not true, a gross generalisation

Do you?

i'm not gay, but i am close friends with several gay people

and yes, im ok with that *snore:redface:*

He also obviously has the opinions which match his name!

ROFL, where's Ollies banning stick when you need it?
Reply 31
El_Borish
no, i dont think so

simply not true, a gross generalisation

i'm not gay, but i am close friends with several gay people

and yes, im ok with that *snore:redface:*

ROFL, where's Ollies banning stick when you need it?

I know .. we need new mods!!!

Cool - I dont see how not havin a dad will ruin the future of the country lol
Reply 32
*dave*
Wont they still have fathers? This isn't cloning we are talking about.

biologically yes. no father figure in their life.
*dave*
NAZI!

nooo! ok maybe not as formal as that, but please! LETS GO BACK TO BE NORMAL NATURE! next we'll have mating with lizards!
Reply 34
vienna95
biologically yes. no father figure in their life.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Linda
My mom and dad split up when I was about three-four weeks old, and I turned out alright, I think...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vienna Said: u still have a father

Havnt you just contradicted yourself?
Reply 35
SparklLZz
nooo! ok maybe not as formal as that, but please! LETS GO BACK TO BE NORMAL NATURE! next we'll have mating with lizards!

You cannot compare lesbianism to inter-species sex!!
Reply 36
Cunt
Is that a big deal? Alot of people don't have fathers when growing up for one reason or another, but they still mostly turn out to be well adjusted individuals.

exactly!
*dave*
You cannot compare lesbianism to inter-species sex!!

i jus dont think its natural!! thats my point! i think it explains any argument of mine or likely.!

inter-species. look believe me it;ll happen, give the plonkers 10 or so years and we'll have half donkey half human babys
Reply 38
SparklLZz
i jus dont think its natural!! thats my point! i think it explains any argument of mine or likely.!

inter-species. look believe me it;ll happen, give the plonkers 10 or so years and we'll have half donkey half human babys

but lesbians are still humans and if they want children and physically cant, they should be allowed.

If you are infertile, you would expect IVF treatment. Lesbians are, in effect, infertile too.
Reply 39
I dont think that its wrong for 2 lesbians or 2 gay men to bring up a child but I do kind of disagree with such a procedure being allowed on the NHS unless there is a problem of infertility.

I really do think it depends on the individual case but then the law has to be specific which is a problem. For example my cousin who is in and on and off relationship with her boyf has randomly decided to adopt a baby which I really dont agree with because its just a fad for her she has no idea what full time care of a child would be like and she cant even look after her cat properly so I pity the kid. I think that someone being single doesnt mean that they are going to be a bad parent but again unless it is due to a problem of infertility I dont think it should be allowed on the NHS it is overstretched enough as it is.

I also think that children have a right to know who their parent is.

Latest

Trending

Trending