Being a reject Watch

This discussion is closed.
**fairie**
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey guys...just wondered if any of you are miserable for not getting the uni places you wanted...if I'm not good enough it's not for lack of trying!! well here's a message for Peninsula....I'll be back, and you'll be sorry!! Please please console me!!
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i got rejected at LSE and oxford.. but i still dont think i am a reject..**** happens.....ppl get rejected all the time..just have to deal...
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by **fairie**)
hey guys...just wondered if any of you are miserable for not getting the uni places you wanted...if I'm not good enough it's not for lack of trying!! well here's a message for Peninsula....I'll be back, and you'll be sorry!! Please please console me!!
I haven't had any offers yet, bit worried, my grades were pretty good considering i missed 2 months of skool: a, b, b, and c in bio.

- they don't know what they're missing, if any uni rejects me i shall have to take therapy...which is painting the uni a bright ugly pink.
LA$_VEGA$
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
whats peninsula???? I think you just have to move on, i would think that its the unis that are missin out, and some do say everything happens for a reason...you may meet the man of your dreams at another one
**fairie**
(Original post by LA$_VEGA$)
whats peninsula???? I think you just have to move on, i would think that its the unis that are missin out, and some do say everything happens for a reason...you may meet the man of your dreams at another one
Lolz! peninsula is the plymouth/exeter med school....the man of my dreams? oh no...not another one!
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I will probably get rejected by UCL! I want to do Mathematics with Modern Languages there so that I can studying Italian and Japanese. It's my definite first choice! If I get rejected by them, and KCL (they also want an A in Maths), then it will be between LSE and SOAS, with Greenwich as my backup.
LA$_VEGA$
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lolz! peninsula is the plymouth/exeter med school....the man of my dreams? oh no...not another one!

oh...guess i learn something every day! he hee! where else have you applied?
**fairie**
(Original post by LA$_VEGA$)
oh...guess i learn something every day! he hee! where else have you applied?
nottingham, leeds and birmingham, it sucks only having 4 choices
LA$_VEGA$
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nottingham, leeds and birmingham, it sucks only having 4 choices
aw, you heard offa any of them?
**fairie**
no i dont think i've gotten into nottingham because it seems that everyone else has already heard from them...the uni race is the most stressful thing i've done so far, (and i shared my bedroom with my big sister and her new-born baby for 6 months last year which was VERY stressful)
LA$_VEGA$
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no i dont think i've gotten into nottingham because it seems that everyone else has already heard from them...the uni race is the most stressful thing i've done so far, (and i shared my bedroom with my big sister and her new-born baby for 6 months last year which was VERY stressful)
oooooh dear...im sure you will be fine!!!! Its just a setback.....you will get over it! ps all my friends heard from UCL b4 i did, but then i got in! so you never know kiddo!!!!
MurphysMoment.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You get rejected; big deal go to another University.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
go to the agony aunt subforum!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1065)
79.01%
Leave (283)
20.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise