The Student Room Group

How old where you when you went to your first house party?

The title says it all!
Did anything interesting happen ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Seble

Original post by Seble
The title says it all!
Did anything interesting happen ?

Haven't yet so far.
15. Generic teenage crap happened- people got drunk, threw up, got with others. etc.
Reply 3
Depends what you mean by house party, I've had parties in my house since a little kid.

If you're talking about a skins esque house party then probably end of year 12, mate had about 200 people round his house in the summer, police got called etc, people climbing in through windows and his parents were out...il never forget that summer.
Reply 4
14. I threw my first one at 14 too.
Asin drink and stuff- just turned 17, the days where a few wkd would make me go off my head :rolleyes:
Reply 6
17 for my first "proper" house party but there had been lesser ones before that.
Reply 7
Original post by Psyk
14. I threw my first one at 14 too.

How'd it go, where your parents out? trying to persuade mine to let me throw one, know thats not gonna happen though.
Reply 8
Original post by Seble
How'd it go, where your parents out? trying to persuade mine to let me throw one, know thats not gonna happen though.

Yes they were out and they weren't happy about it when they came back from holiday.

It was pretty good I think. Hard to remember because I was really drunk and it was nearly 10 years ago.
Reply 9

teen
Late 16 or 17. Still the best house party I've ever been to.
Reply 11
It depends on what exactly you mean by that. The first house party where there was alcohol that I went to was when I was 17. I was such a cool teenager. :rolleyes:
I was 15
Reply 15
I was 17, and being a lightweight, I shouldn't have really downed the litre of peach schnapps, or the vodka, or the strongbow, or the foster or... well you get it

I did the usual drunken teenage stuff, but then I threw up for literally 16 hours straight :') I lost half a stone from that party, and its still the best one I've ever been too :smile:
For a 'proper' house party - 17
i've never been to one, i can think of better ways to spend my time
Reply 18
Stupidly young. I think i was 13 or 12 or something, I had an older sister with older friends.
Reply 19
Original post by Psyk
Yes they were out and they weren't happy about it when they came back from holiday.

It was pretty good I think. Hard to remember because I was really drunk and it was nearly 10 years ago.

haha must have been awesome

Quick Reply

Latest