Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (October 2013)

The official Assassin's Creed Society

Please feel free to discuss any Assassin Creed related topics.

You can join the TSR Assassin's Creed social group here!
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh, good idea! :awesome:

I loved AC2 and Brotherhood, which I'm currently halfway through on PS3, is proving to be even better! The amount of content in the game is absolutely huge!

Edit: social group created - join here. :yes:
infernalcradle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
assasins creed I, II and brotherhood are the best games ever....

when I remember that there is only 1 assasins creed game left....I die a little inside
Cheesecakefactory
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by infernalcradle)
assasins creed I, II and brotherhood are the best games ever....

when I remember that there is only 1 assasins creed game left....I die a little inside
there could be a 'brotherhood' for ACIII, or maybe a spin off. you never know.
infernalcradle
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
I can only hope....
TomH999
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
(Original post by Illusionary)
Oh, good idea! :awesome:

I loved AC2 and Brotherhood, which I'm currently halfway through on PS3, is proving to be even better! The amount of content in the game is absolutely huge!

Edit: social group created - join here. :yes:
Yea same situation Im half way through Brotherhood and loving it, have you played online, to be honest I didnt think it would be that good but really enjoy it.

From what ive researched they arent giving much away and I think most topics are merely rumours at the minute. I found this article, good be true but could be complete rubbish, but it doesnt give anything away at all.
http://www.connectedconsoles.com/blo...magazine/2794/

I was trying to think where they could take the next assassins creed if they decided to let Ezio rest (which would be a good idea) am I right in saying that Brotherhood is set in the 1400's to around the 1500's? Please correct me if Im wrong.
Alot of people have been saying that t should be set in the Victorian London Era, I just think this would be too far ahead on the historical timeline, I was thinking the Stuart Period because this is around the 1600's so i believe and then they could involve people like Shakespeare
Theres lots of options really, will be interesting to see where they take it next.
Cheesecakefactory
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would love it if ACIII had desmond as a modern day ninja/assassin. it would have to be focused alot on stealth since guards would not be using melee weapons anymore.
Illusionary
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TomH999)
Yea same situation Im half way through Brotherhood and loving it, have you played online, to be honest I didnt think it would be that good but really enjoy it.
Not yet - I'm making the most of the single-player game first! :yes:
Zorg
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey all, I love this series. But I'm pretty far behind
I enjoyed the ACI, but it was far too repetitive. I've finally got tucked into ACII and it is miles better than the first. Can't wait to start up Brotherhood.

For the final game, I hope they include more of Desmond. I think, seeing as it's the final installment, the game should balance 50:50 between the time spent in the Animus and in the real world. My guess is the Animus setting will be with Stuart/Victorian era or post-WWII/Cold War.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would love it if ACIII had desmond as a modern day ninja/assassin. it would have to be focused alot on stealth since guards would not be using melee weapons anymore.
You want Splinter Cell then basically? Used to love those games. :moon:
TomH999
Rep:
?
I dont think they will bring it modern day, it just wouldn't be assassins creed, and plus we don't have assassins anymore.... or 'creeds' lol

French Revolution is deffo possible tho
cambo211
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There's a new game out this year.

Although that could simply be an AC:iPhone.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Could be something like Assassin creed(inset name here) Rather than a numbered sequel coming out this year.
i.am.lost
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cambo211)
There's a new game out this year.

Although that could simply be an AC:iPhone.
The first AC for iPhone (called Altaïr's Chronicles if I remember correctly) is probably one of the best games to have ever graced the App Store up to then. Gameplay was spot on, story progression was riveting, and graphics were breathtaking at the time. I think it's the only game I've finished then played again from the start.

Then Ubisoft deided to make AC2 in-house instead of licensing it to Gameloft. And it was an utter shambles. I'm not sure if I even bothered to get past about half-way.

I sincerely hope any future iPhone iterations are made by Gameloft or else the Ubisoft mobile dev team should get their act together.
chemical_bex
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ah, I love AC.
Trying to get all the flags in AC1 at the mo, tiny bit frustrating.
m00balot
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hello all,

Just wondering, this game has recently been released and has had fairly good reviews from everywhere that has reviewed it. However the 'user score' is usually a lot higher than the review score, which is always a good sign.

None of the reviews however go into much detail about the multiplayer, which to me seems AWESOME and the clinching factor in why I'd buy the actual game.

Although I'm not really sure whether the multiplayer has any staying power other than being a neat novelty.

If you've played it, what were your thoughts?
Madjackismad
Report 9 years ago
Assassins Creed Brotherhood is an excellent game. However, if you've not played the other two, then forget about it. You really need to play the other two to be able to understand the quite confusing plot. Also, don't buy the game for the multiplayer. It's not like COD where the multiplayer is the main pull. People buy it for the storyline. The multiplayer is pretty damn good, but play the other two first.

Also, ignore reviews from places like IGN and Gamespot. They seem to be biased towards games like COD (Black Ops got a higher score for some reason). However, a lot of well respected magazines and sites have given it a higher score.

Edit: And keep in mind when you play the first one that, yes, the gameplay is overly repetitive and it's definitely the weaker of the series. However, AC II improved on it massively and then Brotherhood upped the bar again. You're only really playing the first to know the story.
m00balot
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Madjackismad)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood is an excellent game. However, if you've not played the other two, then forget about it. You really need to play the other two to be able to understand the quite confusing plot. Also, don't buy the game for the multiplayer. It's not like COD where the multiplayer is the main pull. People buy it for the storyline. The multiplayer is pretty damn good, but play the other two first.

Also, ignore reviews from places like IGN and Gamespot. They seem to be biased towards games like COD (Black Ops got a higher score for some reason). However, a lot of well respected magazines and sites have given it a higher score.
I did play AC:II and did enjoy it for the most part, I didn't finish it though, which is a shame. However I did read the AC:BH does a good job at recapping everything that has happened and putting you in the right setting to begin playing the new game, which is cool.

I'm fully aware that AC:BH is first and foremost a single player game, which is fine by me because I've had tonnes of fun playing the single player, I just wasn't considering buying the new one unless I knew that improvements had been made to the single player (which from what I've heard they have been) and the multiplayer seems really fun, a good distraction if you get bogged down in the single player
Madjackismad
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by m00balot)
I did play AC:II and did enjoy it for the most part, I didn't finish it though, which is a shame. However I did read the AC:BH does a good job at recapping everything that has happened and putting you in the right setting to begin playing the new game, which is cool.

I'm fully aware that AC:BH is first and foremost a single player game, which is fine by me because I've had tonnes of fun playing the single player, I just wasn't considering buying the new one unless I knew that improvements had been made to the single player (which from what I've heard they have been) and the multiplayer seems really fun, a good distraction if you get bogged down in the single player
You should finish it. Yes, the game does recap the basic details at the beginning of it, but you're missing out on the finer points of the story. You don't really need to play AC then. You should finish AC II though.

The multiplayer on Brotherhood is very well done and it's a nice touch. It also makes sense because you're playing as Abstergo agents in virtual training, training to catch assassins.
chemical_bex
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would finish AC II before playing Brotherhood, it starts exactly where you finish, plus the ending is pretty fun.

The multiplayer is really entertaining, a really good distraction from the single player. I didn't expect it to be so fun when I bought it :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads