This discussion is closed.
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what do you think about this?
i ask because after reading the thread Poll: IVF for single women.. through, some of the opinions regarding lesbians as parents makes me wonder if you feel the same about homosexual adoptions? or if it is different?
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
what do you think about this?
i ask because after reading the thread Poll: IVF for single women.. through, some of the opinions regarding lesbians as parents makes me wonder if you feel the same about homosexual adoptions? or if it is different?
No!
llama boy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I see no reason why "homosexuals" should not be afforded all of the same rights as "heterosexuals".
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
No!
why?
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think the only problem that still exists is that children of homosexuals might be bullied in school due to their "parents". if the society wouldn´t have a prejudice there was no problem.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ben2111)
I think the only problem that still exists is that children of homosexuals might be bullied in school due to their "parents". if the society wouldn´t have a prejudice there was no problem.
Yeah but this time the kids have two daddies to come and beat up anyone else hehe
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was watching that programme called "making babies the gay way" or whatever, and it was quite interesting,. I don't see why gay couples houldn't have kids, but the kids themselves seemed slightly uncertain of their family roles.

the two sons of a lesbian couple were talking to camera and the younger said "when you think about they (his parents) are just like sisters and we are just like brothers." The elder boy said, "err, no not really." I guess it can be quite confusing for the poor mites, but they were so cute
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (390)
67.36%
No (189)
32.64%

Watched Threads