Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i should have got my 7th gem then but i didn't... :confused:

edit: and thanks (i meant to put that in first) *my rep whoring works*

lou xxx
lol now that you have so many gems, i think you should start paying back those who succumbed to your rep whoring
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh if only my school had been mixed sex - we all had to bring our own girls for the leaver's dance...
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
lol now that you have so many gems, i think you should start paying back those who succumbed to your rep whoring
lol, i will- but i've given it out for today... actually most of it doesn't come from rep whoring.

lou xxx
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, i will- but i've given it out for today... actually most of it doesn't come from rep whoring.

lou xxx
nah you're nice enough not to need it

how many people are on 7 gems now?
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
we have we gone all american with the whole 'prom' thing!

Oh my God...i dont have a date! :eek:
emma_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
oh if only my school had been mixed sex - we all had to bring our own girls for the leaver's dance...
ditto but vice versa
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
nah you're nice enough not to need it

how many people are on 7 gems now?
About 3.

Ads, elly, lou-though it is not showing
jammyd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Our leaver's ball was good, even though we had it at school and it was rather expensive.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
About 3.

Ads, elly, lou-though it is not showing
and Ollie, gemgems, Xenon

lou xxx
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and Ollie, gemgems, Xenon

lou xxx
Ah yes, the other 3.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im really lookin 4ward 2 mine even though its months away!!!!! onc u gt the dress u really lk 4ward 2 it!!!!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chatty gal)
well unless we go 2 sum phat party we afta we wnt ave dat fellin it's r yr 11 prom
so in the american system your in tenth grade. my god, prom at tenth grade, thats pathetic. (but only because prom is supposed to be for seniors in the us of a.)
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dunno if it's jus me buh iz ne one else really exicited bout their prom even tho it's like months away i cant wait i have da perfect dress got da limo n everythink i cnt wait!!
wot bout u lot n wat ya most lookin 4ward 2 bout it?
Our headmaster was too cheap to give us a prom.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my boyfriends leavers do is in may. his head wont let them take anyone form a different year, but he is gona try. thing is, we wud have been together a year when this happens, and itl b weird knowing he is going with some other girl, and remembering what my leavers do was like, he could end up doing somethin with someone in his year (bearin in mind that the girl he liked LOADS before me is gona b there free and single, and i think he still likes her)

its not fair he cant take me tho, i am is gf he sudnt b made to chose someone else.
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
my boyfriends leavers do is in may. his head wont let them take anyone form a different year, but he is gona try. thing is, we wud have been together a year when this happens, and itl b weird knowing he is going with some other girl, and remembering what my leavers do was like, he could end up doing somethin with someone in his year (bearin in mind that the girl he liked LOADS before me is gona b there free and single, and i think he still likes her)

its not fair he cant take me tho, i am is gf he sudnt b made to chose someone else.
we ave 2 take sum1 in r yr 2 it's annoyin
chatty gal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Our headmaster was too cheap to give us a prom.
Nah m8 dnt let him give you a cheap 1!! you've gotta ave a massive prom!! make him go wild!
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My prom at the end of Year 11 was... er... eventful (?), last years one was great though because most of the teachers were drunk and they had to give speeches- I'll never forget that! Can't wait til this year's one- but it'll be kind of sad too because everyone will be leaving..
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dunno if it's jus me buh iz ne one else really exicited bout their prom even tho it's like months away i cant wait i have da perfect dress got da limo n everythink i cnt wait!!
wot bout u lot n wat ya most lookin 4ward 2 bout it?
What is this country coming to? Why are we ripping off american culture? if we don't cut down on it we'll lose our individual rich british culture and become a mere poor mans america. Also i personally cringe when i see british people trying to pretend they're american by dressing ur as rappers, having fake proms etc beacuse they think it makes them cool as they've seen it on tv.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
we ave 2 take sum1 in r yr 2 it's annoyin
well what happens to the people who are left over, it cant be an exact match and therefore bring someone else and tell them to stuff off
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nah m8 dnt let him give you a cheap 1!! you've gotta ave a massive prom!! make him go wild!
our school is basically not involved in the prom at all, students have to do it all. but we cant book any venues in the name of the school because it has such a bad reputation for trouble making!! we're nice people really
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (5)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
10%
No- I want it (3)
30%
No- I don't want it (1)
10%

Watched Threads