The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by lyrical_lie
Reading that in the context of this thread concerns me slightly :/

I was trying to stray away from the somewhat concerning context of the thread and answering more literally. Hugging people who are close to you is no sin. And I assure you, if a family member were to sit on my lap I would not be getting an erection (after what the OP was saying earlier).

Sometimes things dont have to be sexual and I dont think lap-sitting is a particularly sexual thing.
*Ahem* 'girls' :lolwut:
Reply 42
Original post by SummerSofas
yeah i have this little chart on the wall- it has days and weeks and when a girl sits on my lap i go home afterwards with my boner I reset the chart to "0 days and 0 weeks", the next day i wake up and set the chart to "1 days and 0 weeks" etc......

Charming!:biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by Perplexingly_Jaded
*Ahem* 'girls' :lolwut:

what? creeped out? thought that us guys had nicer motives for wanting you on top of us? :tongue:
i just realised how long its been since a girl sat on my lap actually, 19 weeks and 2 days :/

I'll sit on your lap :sexface:
Reply 45
this is one of my favourite reasons for female sitting

and yeah its hypothetical

(i) Reading "female sitting" genuinely made me lol

(ii) I probably shouldn't ask, but how many reasons have you compiled, and what are they?
Reply 46
My first (and last) boyfriend cheated on me because I wouldn't sit on his lap all the time.
I bloody knew he was a pervert.
Okay, I like it when girls put their little bums on my crotch area and sit on me, I used to get an erection when girls did these, was so embarasing for me! basically i like the feeling of their delicate warm bottoms, so near my penis.
i like the feeling that i'm providing warmth and security to her too, but its mainly about having my penis by her vaginal parts.

what about you guys?

OP, how little are we talking? :holmes:

methinks:

Reply 48
i just realised how long its been since a girl sat on my lap actually, 19 weeks and 2 days :/

Wow. Do you like write it on a calendar to remind yourself. :eek:
Reply 49
Original post by Mm_Minty
My first (and last) boyfriend cheated on me because I wouldn't sit on his lap all the time.
I bloody knew he was a pervert.

you mean he would make you sit on his lap at social events? or just in private? i mean girls i've dated haven't had a problem when i sit them on my lap

btw, did he ever ask you to sit on his face?
Reply 50
Original post by thewiseone
OP, how little are we talking? :holmes:

methinks:

i haven't had any females younger than 14 sit on my lap in the past year. (i'm 20)
Reply 51
this thread is ****ing hilarious
Reply 52
Grade A trolling, really good job.
OP, you have a bit of an issue if you're counting.
Just relax.. One day you will have sex with a girl and it'll be so much more meaningful than her sitting on your lap.
Also... you may want to word this better - though you may be too late already - it has the official Pedo Bear sealof approval.
Reply 54
o_O
Reply 55
you mean he would make you sit on his lap at social events? or just in private? i mean girls i've dated haven't had a problem when i sit them on my lap

btw, did he ever ask you to sit on his face?

He wouldn't make me do anything. We were at a party, he wanted me to sit on his lap and I told him I was fine where I was was. I went home (after giving him a goodbye kiss) and then he went and kissed someone else.
Tbh I wasn't that bothered it was more a good excuse to break up with him.

No, we didn't go out for very long.
(edited 13 years ago)
My gf makes me sit on her lap : /
I can never really do it coz my erection pushes them off.
Reply 58
Why is there a "I am a Girl" option? Why is it relevant to the question?
The poll was a touch of genius, thank you for making me laugh. :rofl:

Latest