The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Lots of reasons, the smell is the nicest.
Reply 81
Original post by Zottula
True true. Yes I would not sit on their lap unless I was attracted to them.

If a randomer sat on my lap, however attractive they were, I would mind. It would be too forward for me.

Spoiler

ha fair enough. so i can give up on any girls that won't sit on my lap :P and move on to the ones who "pass the lap sitting test"
The thread was an epic LOL read.
Reply 84
so girls, 40% of the time when a guy pulls you on his lap, he's doing it so he can have his penis up your ass ;_
Reply 85
My girlfriend was sitting on lap today talking and kissing me What do I do
Lol another question. More aimed at girls (but guys as well) say you are in a queue for a club or in a space of close proximity. And a guy gets pushed up against you from behind and you can feel his crotch area push into your butt, does it majorly turn you on?? Also guys is this a deliberate thing you do or is it more likely a genuine accident?
I need a multi choice poll because it’s definitely #1 and #2.

This is another advantage to having a slim girl. It doesn’t hurt as much 😅 I really wouldn’t want a 12 stone girl on my lap.
I am a girl and last time i sat on a boys lap i wet myself , he was not to impressed
(Im 13) when i was 10 this my friends' grandpa told me to sit on his lap and he was touching me wierdly and i felt uncomfortable so i stood up and went to my friends room and tried to tell her( i thought he was being nice but no)
(edited 5 years ago)
cuz it feels good on my d*ck
Yea, agreed
Im a girl and i think thats sweet
Original post by Googleac

This is the second post about sitting on laps that you’ve revived...
Reply 94
Original post by Googleac

This thread is over a decade old :doh:

Latest