The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
fishpaste
I really *REALLY* *REALLY* shouldn't like the lost prophets, but I do :frown: Shame, SHAME.

hey why shouldn't you like them? wots wrong with them? personally i think they rock
Reply 2
KrazyAngel1
hey why shouldn't you like them? wots wrong with them? personally i think they rock

the name is blasphemous
Reply 3
fishpaste
I really *REALLY* *REALLY* shouldn't like the lost prophets, but I do :frown: Shame, SHAME.

i have an unhealthy obsession with them + just found that when i'm staying with my brother they are playing at Leeds Met (oh what a coincidence) + i going to a meet n greet before the liverpool gig (is going to see the same band twice in a week excessive?)

i absalutely love the new stuff- start something (the new album) is out 2nd feb.

i could share more of my obsessiveness with you... but that might be a bit OTT.

lou xxx
Reply 4
I met Ian once but I had no idea who he was :s-smilie:
Reply 5
fishpaste

You met Ian Chadsworth? i saw him last month as well
Reply 6
fishpaste

oooh Ian (Watkins, but not H from steps :tongue: ).... yummy- did anyone see him on cd:uk, he was ranting on about mnufactured wannabe rock bands who are just boy bands ie. busted. and fat micheel just sat there sulking... was priceless.

i saw lee gaze in leeds last time i went to my brothers but he'd only jus had his hair dyed + me + mate didn't realise it was him + she was like 'oooh that looks jus like lee with all the tattoos, jus with blonde hair' gutted...

lou xxx
Reply 7
fishpaste

Lost Prophets rock!!!! I saw them in concert in November, they were supporting Linkin Park at Wembley - they were fantastic!!!!! I got 2 wkd sets and only had to pay for one ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 8
boygenious
You met Ian Chadsworth? i saw him last month as well

no he's caled Ian watkins (like H from steps)

lou xxx
Reply 9
gemma1811
Lost Prophets rock!!!! I saw them in concert in November, they were supporting Linkin Park at Wembley - they were fantastic!!!!! I got 2 wkd sets and only had to pay for one ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're on tour at the moment on their own- they are brilliant live tour dates

lou xxx
gemma1811

omg i was at that concert to, all three bands were amazing!
Reply 11
lou p
no he's caled Ian watkins (like H from steps)

lou xxx

Ian what? steps? so you didn't meet ian chadsworth then
Reply 12
boygenious
Ian what? steps? so you didn't meet ian chadsworth then

who is Ian Chadsworth? the lead singer of the lostprophets is called ian Watkins. and it's coincidence that someone from steps is also called Ian watkins (they are both welsh, has anyone ever seen them together?)

lou xxx
Reply 13
lou p
they're on tour at the moment on their own- they are brilliant live tour dates

lou xxx

Yeah i know - they are going to Brixton Academy on the 22nd Feb
Reply 14
I also saw them with Linkin Park. I actually went for Kinesis, but I did love LPS/LP too :P
Reply 15
KrazyAngel1
omg i was at that concert to, all three bands were amazing!

I know - i was surprised that the other supporting band was that good!! It was such a fantastic concert thou - the atmosphere was wkd! Was you in the mosh? If so, which pit, front middle or back?
Reply 16
lou p
who is Ian Chadsworth? the lead singer of the lostprophets is called ian Watkins. and it's coincidence that someone from steps is also called Ian watkins (they are both welsh, has anyone ever seen them together?)

lou xxx

is he related to timothy watkins?
Reply 17
boygenious
is he related to timothy watkins?

absalutely no idea... i don't actually stalk them *much*

lou xxx
Reply 18
fishpaste
I also saw them with Linkin Park. I actually went for Kinesis, but I did love LPS/LP too :P

I'd never heard of Kinesis before. I didnt know the LPS were supporting until a week before, n i didnt believe it when i was told, it wasnt until i got there n saw the poster that i believed it! I was well impressed as it was sorta part of my 18th celebrations, hehe
Reply 19
lou p
absalutely no idea... i don't actually stalk them *much*

lou xxx

oh you're talking about that grunge group. i thought you were talking about ian chadsworth the second (son of lord ian chadsworth).

Latest

Trending

Trending