Can you handle this? The fake sound of progressss! Watch

This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
oh you're talking about that grunge group. i thought you were talking about ian chadsworth the second (son of lord ian chadsworth).
uh? go away... you're the one who mentioned ian chadsworth... wtf would i talk about him (whoever he may be)? i think it's been pretty obvious who i was talking about all the way through the thread.

lou xxx
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by gemma1811)
I'd never heard of Kinesis before. I didnt know the LPS were supporting until a week before, n i didnt believe it when i was told, it wasnt until i got there n saw the poster that i believed it! I was well impressed as it was sorta part of my 18th celebrations, hehe

That must have been nice

I was at the Manchester gig, kinesis weren't very well received, in fact I just got yelled at to "Put my ****in' arm down" alot :P Front row \m/
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
uh? go away... you're the one who mentioned ian chadsworth... wtf would i talk about him (whoever he may be)? i think it's been pretty obvious who i was talking about all the way through the thread.

lou xxx
hey there's no need for that, don't be angry at ian chadsworth, he's done nothing wrong
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
That must have been nice

I was at the Manchester gig, kinesis weren't very well received, in fact I just got yelled at to "Put my ****in' arm down" alot :P Front row \m/
Cool - no people werent like that at Wembley - although i got my head hit a few times! I was at the front of our mosh, but we were stuck in the middle pit - which was sooo annoying, as i got the tickets 2 minutes after they went on sale and all the front pits had been sold
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Cool - no people werent like that at Wembley - although i got my head hit a few times! I was at the front of our mosh, but we were stuck in the middle pit - which was sooo annoying, as i got the tickets 2 minutes after they went on sale and all the front pits had been sold

That does suck, terribly sorry, seems almost unfair to divide the tickets into pits.
gemma1811
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That does suck, terribly sorry, seems almost unfair to divide the tickets into pits.
I know, i wasnt pleased, especially since i got up especially at 8.55 to get the tickets as soon as they went on sale! grr!
fishpaste
Rep:
?
I know, i wasnt pleased, especially since i got up especially at 8.55 to get the tickets as soon as they went on sale! grr!

I imagine MANY of the front pit tickets went to LP underground members.
gemma1811
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I imagine MANY of the front pit tickets went to LP underground members.
Probably - which is a *****, although everyone had to get the tickets from Aloud, so even if they were members everyone should have had the same chances
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Probably - which is a *****, although everyone had to get the tickets from Aloud, so even if they were members everyone should have had the same chances
Doesn't LPunderground get early ticket sales though?
gemma1811
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Doesn't LPunderground get early ticket sales though?
I only thought you could do that for American gigs - im prob wrong thou, u prob can for UK gigs, but i didnt know about it, i would have signed up otherwise - just to get the tickets earlier
KrazyAngel1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know - i was surprised that the other supporting band was that good!! It was such a fantastic concert thou - the atmosphere was wkd! Was you in the mosh? If so, which pit, front middle or back?
no I got tickets a few weeks after they went on sale because at first I didn't think I was gonna b able to go but by the time I found out i could there were only rubbish seats and at back right left. It was still a good night tho
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I really *REALLY* *REALLY* shouldn't like the lost prophets, but I do Shame, SHAME.
yes, you really shouldn't like them. I feel your shame, but i will admonish you of your sins so long as you promise to kill them for me.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads