Why God is Worse than Lucifer. Watch

This discussion is closed.
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
God. What a pr*ck. Blah blah blah, We've heard it all before, Bible bashing and Mormonist beliefs. Well....no.

First of all, God created Lucifer. Being all seeing, all knowing, he must have known that his right hand man (brother for the african americans among us) was going to create a sadistic underworld and also create havoc and sabotage God's plans. Well done GOd.

Secondly, his most loyal followers, the jews, have been in nothing but hardship. Since Joshua, the man that had everything and then became the man that had nothing (due to "Lucifer's wager") and still worshipped God's name, it has just got worse.

Sure, Moses freed 'his' people, but then they wandered a desert for 40 years. Pointless, and also hell without countdown.
Then, the jews have been continually persecuted through the crusades, as the Christian religion is spot on, of course.
Then, bring in the facist regiemes of the 20th century, constant persecution. Well done God, torture your own people with Nazis and communists, as they like to suffer. Idiot.
And when the Nazis were desposed, another war breaks out 3 years after the 2nd world war. Constant conflict with Palestine that never ends. Congrats to God once more.

Also, god created crap things like Ants, wasps, spiders, flies, snakes, cockroaches, Michael jackson and David Blaine. Hand that man an award, for he is God and is an idiot.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do you have a social life or have your vitriolic rants scared everyone away
Maskall.
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
do you have a social life or have your vitriolic rants scared everyone away
shut [email protected] up he has an interesting point
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Maskall.)
shut [email protected] up he has an interesting point
well sed!
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)
God. What a pr*ck. Blah blah blah, We've heard it all before, Bible bashing and Mormonist beliefs. Well....no.

First of all, God created Lucifer. Being all seeing, all knowing, he must have known that his right hand man (brother for the african americans among us) was going to create a sadistic underworld and also create havoc and sabotage God's plans. Well done GOd.

Secondly, his most loyal followers, the jews, have been in nothing but hardship. Since Joshua, the man that had everything and then became the man that had nothing (due to "Lucifer's wager") and still worshipped God's name, it has just got worse.

Sure, Moses freed 'his' people, but then they wandered a desert for 40 years. Pointless, and also hell without countdown.
Then, the jews have been continually persecuted through the crusades, as the Christian religion is spot on, of course.
Then, bring in the facist regiemes of the 20th century, constant persecution. Well done God, torture your own people with Nazis and communists, as they like to suffer. Idiot.
And when the Nazis were desposed, another war breaks out 3 years after the 2nd world war. Constant conflict with Palestine that never ends. Congrats to God once more.

Also, god created crap things like Ants, wasps, spiders, flies, snakes, cockroaches, Michael jackson and David Blaine. Hand that man an award, for he is God and is an idiot.
OMG! i think i agree with u but im scared incase i go 2 hell 4 thinkin these things!!!!!!!!
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, but God gave everyone freewill, so he couldn't control the behaviour of others - even Satan.

(I'm not religious by the way, just providing an alternative view) :rolleyes:
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
Yeah, but God gave everyone freewill, so he couldn't control the behaviour of others - even Satan.

true satan isn't supposed to make ppl do things he meerly provides the temptation and then it's up to freewill
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
For all the phylosophies in the world, and all the opinions, you cannot categorically say there is no God, or what God says about Hell isnt real, maybe just as much as you can't prove he exists.

So if there is an eternity do you really wanna gamble with it???
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
For all the phylosophies in the world, and all the opinions, you cannot categorically say there is no God, or what God says about Hell isnt real, maybe just as much as you can't prove he exists.

So if there is an eternity do you really wanna gamble with it???
True the problem is that obviously scientists today still have no definent answer as to how the world came together they say oh atoms collided big bang etc but they cannot explain where it came from the smallest of atoms where as religon just provides that comfort cusion for those who have those nagging doubts it's really just there to give you a piece of mine and it is a leap of faith but if you take it it will explain everything no matter how right or wrong its answers are
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So just why is God worse than Lucifer?
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
So just why is God worse than Lucifer?
2 b honest, i think this was another 'i h8 god' thread in disguise. damit! got me agen!
dazmanultra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
For all the phylosophies in the world, and all the opinions, you cannot categorically say there is no God,
?
It's kind of a paradox. The only way to know for sure, would be to be omnipotent and omniscient. However, if you were those things, you'd be God yourself, and thus you would have proven your own existance.
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is dumb in a big way.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
This is dumb in a big way.
Basically what I was thinking. The thread topic posed a question, yet in the opening post, it wasn't mentioned once. Very stupid, and nobody has explained after I questioned it either.
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
God exists to those who believe he does and for those who dont believe he doesnt exist but the question is who gives a sh1t...
Attached files
Josh75077
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Investmentboy)
God exists to those who believe he does and for those who dont believe he doesnt exist but the question is who gives a sh1t...
Thats stupid I believe there are naked girls everywhere, however though I believe that right now I'm very dissapointed.

God is not dependent on what anybody believes.
Being you can not tangibly prove he exists or does not exist, maybe oneday you may think your current atitude aint so great.

Now before you go mental on my ass, I'm posing a question, if you cannot prove he dont or does exist, maybe its a good idea to care, 50/50 odds are not that good.
giddylid1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)

ok.
Let me just say something.

I agree with the point you just made, amg.

This is a really tough one. Before I start on my rant, I am a Christian!

How can you accuse God of doing things if you do not even believe in Him? The reason why there is evil, suffering and all the other stuff in this world is because many many poeple have rejected Him, turned away from the Truth and (whether you like it or not) are now following Satan in some way shape or form

What I suggest you do is before pointing the finger, take a look around yourself and look for a reason why this stuff is happening, cos I know for a fact that God doesnt do this to people.

Lyd
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
God is a moral philosophy, not a physical entity. And by that definition, so is lucifer.
Moral philosophies are different to each person, and each person believes what is right or wrong in their own way. So comparing moral philosophies is like comparing flavours of ice cream. Everyone has their favourite, and one's they dislike.
Josh75077
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
God is a moral philosophy, not a physical entity. And by that definition, so is lucifer.
Moral philosophies are different to each person, and each person believes what is right or wrong in their own way. So comparing moral philosophies is like comparing flavours of ice cream. Everyone has their favourite, and one's they dislike.
So you can prove that can you?

That God is nothing more than a philisophy?

If every person is entitled to believe what is right and wrong in their own way for them (which they can do), you are basically saying quite possibly that there are no absolutes because everything is up to each individual. Therefore there is no basis for right or wrong because its all a matter of personal opinion.

This is denying absolutes!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)

God doesnt make anything, he's merely a designer...he designed us and we are here to make use of what he has designed. We make...

And also I dont think God interfers with the world...its just there for you to make what you want out of it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
66.67%
Yes- I don't like it (0)
0%
No- I want it (1)
33.33%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads