This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Josh75077)
So you can prove that can you?

That God is nothing more than a philisophy?
I think what he was saying is that god is nothing more than icecream.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)
God. What a pr*ck. Blah blah blah, We've heard it all before, Bible bashing and Mormonist beliefs. Well....no.

First of all, God created Lucifer. Being all seeing, all knowing, he must have known that his right hand man (brother for the african americans among us) was going to create a sadistic underworld and also create havoc and sabotage God's plans. Well done GOd.

Secondly, his most loyal followers, the jews, have been in nothing but hardship. Since Joshua, the man that had everything and then became the man that had nothing (due to "Lucifer's wager") and still worshipped God's name, it has just got worse.

Sure, Moses freed 'his' people, but then they wandered a desert for 40 years. Pointless, and also hell without countdown.
Then, the jews have been continually persecuted through the crusades, as the Christian religion is spot on, of course.
Then, bring in the facist regiemes of the 20th century, constant persecution. Well done God, torture your own people with Nazis and communists, as they like to suffer. Idiot.
And when the Nazis were desposed, another war breaks out 3 years after the 2nd world war. Constant conflict with Palestine that never ends. Congrats to God once more.

Also, god created crap things like Ants, wasps, spiders, flies, snakes, cockroaches, Michael jackson and David Blaine. Hand that man an award, for he is God and is an idiot.

u do make a point, but could have been made in a better way.
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
u do make a point, but could have been made in a better way.
No it doesn't make a point if you have basic insight into the way it all works.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
No it doesn't make a point if you have basic insight into the way it all works.
God gave us free will. If he does exist, then he washed his hands of us a long time ago.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (5)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
10%
No- I want it (3)
30%
No- I don't want it (1)
10%

Watched Threads