saw two STRAIGHT women, holding hands.... Watch

Mistersjmcg
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
got me thinking...

is there EVER an acceptable time/place for two straight men to be holding hands?

I really don't think that I could hold my friends hand, ever, it sound's silly but it's just .... :confused:
Aack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The hokey cokey?
Shaun1991
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Arm Wrestling is the only acceptable facking situation, son. Don't you forget that.
OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
handshake
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
election victories
SoulfulBoy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mistersjmcg)
got me thinking...

is there EVER an acceptable time/place for two straight men to be holding hands?

I really don't think that I could hold my friends hand, ever, it sound's silly but it's just .... :confuxed:
Oh, **** you! **** to those acceptable moments! I don't give a ****! **** to your conformity,mate! Who said two straight women could not do that? **** to your closed mind. Mind-raping. Once. An another. An another.
Are you scared of holding hands with another male? looks like you and the retards who neg repped me have some serious doubts about your masculinity.:rolleyes:
Barden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
me and a mate held hands all the way from the bus stop to school once (about 1km)... the white van mens' faces were priceless... stopped them from gawping at the (very) underage schoolgirls too :sexface:
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It is always 'acceptable', if people want to hold hands then they can.
SoulfulBoy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Barden)
me and a mate held hands all the way from the bus stop to school once (about 1km)... the white van mens' faces were priceless... stopped them from gawping at the (very) underage schoolgirls too :sexface:
Cool,mate. You are my new idol of the week.
Hooovan*
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
haha love it!

Guys in India do it all the time. I was there on holiday last year and it was perfectly normal for straight guy mates to hold each others hands whilst walking down the street etc.
Steph90
Badges: 9
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Hooovan*)
haha love it!

Guys in India do it all the time. I was there on holiday last year and it was perfectly normal for straight guy mates to hold each others hands whilst walking down the street etc.
You're serious? That is odd. lol

Is it me or are Indian guys always a bit camp?
draikzer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My straight friend holds my hand when I'm really drunk and not safe crossing roads...
thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Only in a church
SoulfulBoy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You rock, mate.
HumanNature1992
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
India lol
Kreuzuerk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
soap mactavish rescuing you from a collapsing ice cliff
Prettygeek
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
always, but people will think that you're gay.
No Man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mistersjmcg)
got me thinking...

I really don't think that I could hold my friends hand, ever, it sound's silly but it's just .... :confused:
Men put their arms around each other's shoulders instead.
rajandkwameali
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
lol... Acceptability is relative, not what YOU think is acceptable. They could be sisters or close friends, or even mother and daughter, grandmother and granddaughter, etc.

What the **** business is it of yours?
Ministerdonut
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes if one is caring for the other who is a retard, so if a gang of angry chavs approaches wanting to beat the Gay out of you, one of you start making noises like a drooling ******* and they might just might leave you alone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (23)
11.92%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (16)
8.29%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (43)
22.28%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (28)
14.51%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (25)
12.95%
How can I be the best version of myself? (58)
30.05%

Watched Threads