AS-Past papers (OCR/Edexcel) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Feiti
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hey,
Anyone know of any websites that have past papers for...
Science (Bio, Phy, Chem) - OCR exam board
Maths - Edexcel exam board.

Thanx to anyone who replys
xxxxxangiexxxxx
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Hiya, have you tried AQA.co.uk?
not sure but it might work!
gilyan
Report 16 years ago
www.ocr.org.uk should have the specimen papers available online for science (at least they do for maths) Papers are copyright so i don't think you'll find them elsewhere.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
anyone know any good websites for as level pe. OCR is the examination board. any help would be very much appreciated
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
AQA are great they have everything on there site, unfortunatelly I am OCR too, but I get ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the exam papers, examiners reports and mark schemes from college photocopied free of charge, everyone does
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by gilyan
www.ocr.org.uk should have the specimen papers available online for science (at least they do for maths) Papers are copyright so i don't think you'll find them elsewhere.
Wherabouts on the OCR website ... I've spent ages looking for Maths Papers!
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can find P1 papers at http://www.risctex.freeuk.com/ for EDEXCEL (with model answers).
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hi - did any1 find out where on the ocr website maths papers are - i also have been lookin for ages! ta
HelenBrownsell
Report 16 years ago
Use the qualification finder. Click on the course you do for mathematics and then select the Specimin assessment material which is under the heading Key Documents.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Thanks for the info on exactly where the specimen papers were id never have found them otherwise!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Thanks so much to who ever posted this. Im panicing so much about my P1 tomorrow and lookin ova these mark schemes has really helped, as i already had the papers.

Thanks]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Thanx so much for posting this. I love you! Good luck xx
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
AQA are great they have everything on there site, unfortunatelly I am OCR too, but I get ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the exam papers, examiners reports and mark schemes from college photocopied free of charge, everyone does
i got most photocopied past paper and answer from college as well but still missed some of them...
i cant find any maths past paper from the AQA site, can u tell me exactly where it is? thx!
Stranger
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I jsut went thru the speciman chem papers on the ed excel sites

sheesh its 1:30am
i;m freaking big time!!
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It depends what syllabus you're doing. Go to http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa.html and select you're course from the drop-down list, then click 'assessment materials' from the selection of links at the top of the page.
Dandelion
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Cheers for the help for finding the maths speciman papers on the ocr website, i'd have never found them otherwise!

does anyone know of anywhere to get past exam papers though for maths on ocr?? especially Pure 2!!

Thanks for any help anyone can give, i'm having such a stress about P2!!
Guest_Andy
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
i cant find any maths past paper from the AQA site, can u tell me exactly where it is? thx!
http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/mat_assess.html

There you go folks.

Every AQA past maths exam paper from June 2002, backwards to January 2001, with Mark Schemes.

AQA are truly brilliant for this, and your printer will end up being on the go for ages, and so will you, if you do every single paper on offer !
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
17.02%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (22)
15.6%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (29)
20.57%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (56)
39.72%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (3)
2.13%
No particular grades needed (7)
4.96%