The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Biochemists 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by eleshoos
I did yeahh! Ooohh exciting :smile::smile: Its such a strange world to think we have probably seen eachother but have no idea now who eachother are XD

I havent had any feedback, Im thinking of emailing them and asking! They went suprisingly well, but then I guess I just wasnt what they were looking for :biggrin: I mean, I got some things wrong and stuff but all in all they were nicer than I thought they would be, so that was good!

Yeahh, I saw him in one of those videoy things! He looked like he could be quite evil :frown:

yeah!! I totally know what you mean xD

owh I have my feedback like the first week I got back to school. My first interview went okay, 2nd was horrible and the third one with univ went well. Yeah! I got some wrong too but then I correct it once I realised it.

The student reps said hes really nice person and funny too! In the interview it was okay, he wasnt that bad. Is just that the question he asked is just physics! which I didnt take as my AS or alevel subject. Thats why my interview went down the drain.sigh~

owh well. Biology and biochemistry department in Imperial are planning to reconstruct everything. Dont that bother you? I slightly worry:s-smilie:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by faez307
yeah!! I totally know what you mean xD

owh I have my feedback like the first week I got back to school. My first interview went okay, 2nd was horrible and the third one with univ went well. Yeah! I got some wrong too but then I correct it once I realised it.

The student reps said hes really nice person and funny too! In the interview it was okay, he wasnt that bad. Is just that the question he asked is just physics! which I didnt take as my AS or alevel subject. Thats why my interview went down the drain.sigh~

owh well. Biology and biochemistry department in Imperial are planning to reconstruct everything. Dont that bother you? I slightly worry:s-smilie:

I took physics to AS but really sucked ass and they asked me physics questions too :frown: Bastards..

Ummmm Im not really that worried! Because although they are like getting rid of people, if you look at how much they spend on academics and staffind and whatever its twice as much as most of the other unis, so if they cut it down by half then it probably will still be equal to others.. Not really sure how I feel about it just yet, but its not really putting me off!
Reply 22
Original post by eleshoos
I took physics to AS but really sucked ass and they asked me physics questions too :frown: Bastards..

Ummmm Im not really that worried! Because although they are like getting rid of people, if you look at how much they spend on academics and staffind and whatever its twice as much as most of the other unis, so if they cut it down by half then it probably will still be equal to others.. Not really sure how I feel about it just yet, but its not really putting me off!

Yeah was up with them asking physics questions? I knw that theres an awful lot of physics we need to learn in the first year of biochemistry in Oxford but if you dont take physics, dont ask physics!

Really?! owh ok. so that make me feel much better. Do Imperial give like an invitation to the uni or not? I really want to see what they have to offer. I just my offer from UCL right after the interview yesterday and I am still deciding between UCL and imperial. I love them both. but maybe I like Imperial more tho:confused:
Reply 23
Original post by faez307
Yeah was up with them asking physics questions? I knw that theres an awful lot of physics we need to learn in the first year of biochemistry in Oxford but if you dont take physics, dont ask physics!

Really?! owh ok. so that make me feel much better. Do Imperial give like an invitation to the uni or not? I really want to see what they have to offer. I just my offer from UCL right after the interview yesterday and I am still deciding between UCL and imperial. I love them both. but maybe I like Imperial more tho:confused:

Im not sure, I think they do an open day! But I actually havent heard anything from Imperial themselves!

I was meant to go today for a debating competition, but I went to visit my brother instead D:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending