UCAS uk application- How do I enter my U.S. grades? Watch

americanmary
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm using the online Ucas application to apply to universities in the United Kingdom. When I go to the education section, i put in my qualifications: SAT and AP scores. But where do the grades (the ones i get on my american report card and transcript) go? Is there any place in qualifications for me to add them?
i want to include my 11th and 12th grade grades for math english science and history/social studies

11th and 12th grade are the last two years of american secondary school (high school0
EcstaticMuse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's not necessary to put your honors/on-level classes. Their decisions will be based solely on your SAT/AP scores. Good luck!
Uni in the UK
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by EcstaticMuse)
It's not necessary to put your honors/on-level classes. Their decisions will be based solely on your SAT/AP scores. Good luck!
This. ^

However, if you think your other scores may help your application, feel free to send an email to the admissions staff at each of your choice universities and let them know what they are. It may not help as they may decide not to take them into account, but it won't harm your application at all.
Jinkazama
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i am still in Pakistan ....
Takiz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Go to education section, select "add school", put the name of the school, select "add qualification", add "USA-high school diploma", then add units/modules (your classes), date when you have completed them and the grades you received for each class.
Hope that helps, had the same problems figuring out what "unit/module" is
americanmary
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
agh! thank you so much!
hardees
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
all you put in are your AP scores and SAT and SAT II. For your high school transcripts, if the universities really want them, they'll just email you to send them by mail.
schmitzhappens2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Anyone know what you put for "grade?" Is it GPA or should you just put NA?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (163)
19.38%
Labour (428)
50.89%
Liberal Democrats (113)
13.44%
Green Party (47)
5.59%
Brexit Party (12)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.66%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.71%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)