Turn on thread page Beta

Tell you guys what join this- THE OFFICIAL SLOW MORNING THREAD watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yeah. The headline's of it were really bad, but once you look at what she actually said, there wasn't all that much there to be controversial to be honest.
    agreed iluvatar - this is indeed sensationalism at its worst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    What are u studying in Sheffield? Law wasnt it?
    Yup exams finish on the 2nd and then I am having a few days at home. Its my best mates bday today and i cant get home for the weekend cos I have an exam next week and am revising so I need to meet her for lunch or something. Then I am going to see my old uni mates yay. Miss them loads only saw them twice last year
    its a complete ***** that I'm the only one who actually left all my mates got jobs in town so I feel really out of it now, cant wait to see them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I prefer cold weather to hot weather anyway. I just hope it doesnt affect the the trains because i want to go home next week.
    Its not good for the elderly however, my grandad isnt alive anymore but when he was he would rather have frozen to death than paid more heating even though he could afford it.
    Yeah. When your cold, you can wear warm comfortable clothes, and its really nice, but when your warm, its very hard to cool off.

ReputationRep:
    isnt it the greatest feeling when u wake up and realise you still have another hour or two in bed? aaaah

ReputationRep:
    How come all you guys are online anyway? Are you on study leave or do you have free periods?

ReputationRep:
    How come all you guys are online anyway? Are you on study leave or do you have free periods?
    i finsihed my lessons at 10 oclock and now av nothin to do. i dont really wana go home tho so i come on here. sad case i no
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    In the middle of a big job - but the middle bit has to the most boring thing on the planet (and involves the equivalent of data inputting but without being able to swicth of and go onto autopilot) - keep having little 2-3 minute breaks to prevent my computer being destroyed by a frustrated mad lady weilding an umbrella

ReputationRep:
    Free period right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    In the middle of a big job - but the middle bit has to the most boring thing on the planet (and involves the equivalent of data inputting but without being able to swicth of and go onto autopilot) - keep having little 2-3 minute breaks to prevent my computer being destroyed by a frustrated mad lady weilding an umbrella
    Go one bash it you know you wanna

What exactly do you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    Come on we'll discuss everything from politics to what biscuits you like to dip into your tea in the mornings - i used to love Hobnobs myself - before i became a fruitarian ---- DISCUSS!!!!
    your a fruitarian - really? If so, wot does that involve, can you only eat fruit and vegetables?

btw what are those people called who only eat fruit once its naturally fallen from the tree?
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    Go one bash it you know you wanna

What exactly do you do?
    Right now fiddling about combining A level averages and RAE scores to give some comparable external quality targets for each subject to achieve and then model different changes to student numbers to see what effect each different change would have so that the big bosses can set number and quality targets for the next 5 yrs to get us into the top 10 by 2010.

Fun eh...but it does involve data input

ReputationRep:
    hehe sounds excellent i just hope the pays good

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.