The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lfc4lyf
im going to stay awake all night tonight revising how can stay awake all night?

Red Bulls
Music (on headphones, mind)
Reply 2
Pro Plus =/
Reply 3
Do some people actually find this challenging?
Lucozade. Works wonders :yep: cherry flavour :sexface:

Red bull makes me sleepy :/
Reply 5
Um, try not going to bed...
Reply 6
First things first, grab a lot of food, sugary foods like cake, biscuits, cola and sweets. Also have a cup of coffee or energy drink ready and try not to start too late. If you drink the coffee or energy drink around 12-ish, it should make you wide awake for a few hours after that, 3am at the minimum, and the food will also help a lot in the latter hours at keeping you awake. Try not to think about anything else, just keep your mind on the studying.
Don't. Go to bed early then wake up at 3am.

Much easier imo.
Reply 8
dont go to sleep
Reply 9
Original post by IlexBlue
Do some people actually find this challenging?

And you share my opinion on the displaying of grades in one's signature.

I think I'm in love.
Reply 10
You do know it is a Saturday....
don't bother?

surely a good nights sleep will be better for your results than all night revision?
Reply 12
This doesn't sound like the wisest plan... Wouldn't it be better to just study at a reasonable pace, rather than wear yourself out?
set yourself on fire
I only pull all-nighters if I've got something due the next day that I've not done. Why do it on a weekend?
Reply 15
Original post by concubine
And you share my opinion on the displaying of grades in one's signature.

I think I'm in love.

Oh my. :blushing:

And it has to be one of the most ridiculous and arrogant habits on TSR, although few people agree...
If you would have trouble staying up all night why not go to sleep at night and revise in the day? Crazy I know, but it might just work.
Reply 17
Red bull
Post your facebook password as a status, log out for half an hour, then see what's happened.

I'm sure you won't be able to sleep after that.
i dont even need to try.

Just stay up.

Latest

Trending

Trending