Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
bono
an A-Level in R.E is more pointless

Not really true.
Reply 101
bono
an A-Level in R.E is more pointless
r.e is that pointless they dont even do an A level in it where im at!!
Reply 102
amazingtrade
Just got back from delivering some leaflets so forgive me not reading any of this thread.

I much prefer beer or vodka and coke to any weed. I have tried Weed and that it was the most utterly pointless thing ever.
what were the leaflets u delivered for??
Reply 103
~*glitter*~
i was bein sarcastic, dont tell me u dint no that?

when people be sarcastic i drag it on
2 2776
Not really true.

why not?

there is not 1 subject that its needed, or even considered helpful.
~*glitter*~
r.e is that pointless they dont even do an A level in it where im at!!

how unfortunate....... :rolleyes:
Reply 106
eric bischoff
when people be sarcastic i drag it on
fare dos
Reply 107
bono
how unfortunate....... :rolleyes:
no its definatly fortunate
Reply 108
bono
why not?

there is not 1 subject that its needed, or even considered helpful.

Philosophy for example. RE does not just cover religion per se, but covers morality, eg abortions, enthunesia etc. All revelant to todays world. Indeed Uni's consider it a cut above some other subjects as by doing this one, you show that you are conceptual and thoughtful, and can hold an argument.

Just because you do not understand a subject does not give you the right to slag it off. I do not do RE btw.
Reply 109
2 2776
Philosophy for example. RE does not just cover religion per se, but covers morality, eg abortions, enthunesia etc. All revelant to todays world. Indeed Uni's consider it a cut above some other subjects as by doing this one, you show that you are conceptual and thoughtful, and can hold an argument.

Just because you do not understand a subject does not give you the right to slag it off. I do not do RE btw.
they do philosophy and ethics instead tho xx
Reply 110
~*glitter*~
they do philosophy and ethics instead tho xx

I don't know what board this is but in my school A level RE covers all of this stuff.

It all depends on the board though doesn't it? In my school we do OCR B, physics. The qualification is seen by some uni's to be infereior to other s. Not surprising really as it is not about physics, but mroe to do with the world at large.
Reply 111
2 2776
I don't know what board this is but in my school A level RE covers all of this stuff.

It all depends on the board though doesn't it? In my school we do OCR B, physics. The qualification is seen by some uni's to be infereior to other s. Not surprising really as it is not about physics, but mroe to do with the world at large.
with the philosophy and ethics thing it just gives a more prominate view on those two things rather than having to crame everything in all at once, its just alot more indepth really
Reply 112
~*glitter*~
with the philosophy and ethics thing it just gives a more prominate view on those two things rather than having to crame everything in all at once, its just alot more indepth really
... but its still crap!!
Reply 113
Wine. i dont like weed
a good drink is possibly more enjoyable although i am partial to some weed now and again.
Reply 115
iiikewldude
a good drink is possibly more enjoyable although i am partial to some weed now and again.

Go with the booze. A glass of wine once a week is actually healtiehr than any weed will ever be.
Reply 116
a pint of guinness and a whisky chaser is better than a joint will ever be.
Reply 117
john5
a pint of guinness and a whisky chaser is better than a joint will ever be.

I think I've come to the conclusion that you are not gay...
Reply 118
beer is nice....then some hashbrowns :biggrin:
Reply 119
i am a drug free zone! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending