This discussion is closed.
clueless
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey All,
I Am In Year 10 And I Am Getting Ready To Think About Uni. I Wanted To Do An English Degree. Does My Post Grad Study Have To Be In English As Well? I Wanted To Do Ecomonics At Post Grad?

Is This Poss?
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Look at postgrad courses and see normally you would have to do economics undergrad to do a postgrad. How about doing joint hons English and economics and then that should help you do an econ postgrad.
clueless
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Look at postgrad courses and see normally you would have to do economics undergrad to do a postgrad. How about doing joint hons English and economics and then that should help you do an econ postgrad.
I wanted to apply to oxbridge.....so there isnt a english and econ!

Oh dear, what should i do??????
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is this available but it looks like they want you to have done a related subject at undergrad
http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/gsp/course...ces/econ.shtml
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by clueless)
Hey All,
I Am In Year 10 And I Am Getting Ready To Think About Uni. I Wanted To Do An English Degree. Does My Post Grad Study Have To Be In English As Well? I Wanted To Do Ecomonics At Post Grad?

Is This Poss?
I dunno, but it's possible to write without having a capital letter for every word
quantiannihai?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
I dunno, but it's possible to write without having a capital letter for every word
that wasn' very nice!

to be honest, you'll probably change your mind a thousand times before uni. if you're in yr 10 you've only just started gcse, and should prob think about a levels first, let alone post grad!!!!

words of wisdom: savour your pre-ucas days.....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (244)
61.93%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.57%
No- I want it (106)
26.9%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.6%

Watched Threads