The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
Harry Redknapp was annoyed at the fact that when lennon was injured, there were no wingers that can play wide right? Is he kidding us? Dos Santos, Pienaar and Townsend all could have done a job on the right!! Why oh why would he split up Modric and Parker in the middle! Not going to complain over the point though. Its just fustrating how he decides to put Rose on the bench ahead of all of those guys! They can't be worse than Rose!
In case you haven't seen, voting is now open on the Football Forum Awards 2011. Voting closes on New Year's Day. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!
A match thread has been made for the Norwich v Tottenham game.
Can't wait for NYE now, even though I'm not going down to Swansea..
Original post by rockrunride
Can't wait for NYE now, even though I'm not going down to Swansea..

:fyi: up!
</pedantic>
Original post by jermaindefoe
:fyi: up!
</pedantic>

There was me excited that JD was about to offer some excellent analysis and I get this :banghead:

Swansea is indeed "up", but only just! Probably said "down" because it's by the sea..

Liberty Stadium: 51 deg 38'31 N

WHL: 51 deg 36'12
There was me excited that JD was about to offer some excellent analysis and I get this :banghead:

Swansea is indeed &quot;up&quot;, but only just! Probably said &quot;down&quot; because it's by the sea..

Liberty Stadium: 51 deg 38'31 N

WHL: 51 deg 36'12

:rofl:
This is why Bale bagged 2 the other night:

Livermore :facepalm2:

Not good.
:dontknow:
Feel for you guys I was hoping you'd win today to be in with a better chance of winning the title.
Reply 1151
Livermore :facepalm2:

Not good.

hmm I thought so too. He looked better at centre defence. Him and Sandro seem very similar.
For the love of god, I hope townsend gets some game time in the next game. When are the spurs utd tickets on sale?
Original post by Kaz310
hmm I thought so too. He looked better at centre defence. Him and Sandro seem very similar.
For the love of god, I hope townsend gets some game time in the next game. When are the spurs utd tickets on sale?

Andros has just gone on a rest of season loan to Leeds :sigh:

As for Utd tix, a week tomorrow I think.
Reply 1153
Ohhh!! Goall! Goal Stan Goal!! At the Emiwates!!!! :biggrin:

I love football Stan I love it!!! :biggrin:
:facepalm: :arsenal: ! :getmecoat:
There's a match thread for the Tottenham v West Brom game.
There must be at least one other Spurs fan on TSR going to the FA Cup game.

Anyone?
There must be at least one other Spurs fan on TSR going to the FA Cup game.

Anyone?

not me :colondollar: i literally have no idea how you can afford it so often, where do you live?

We need a major reshuffle, give some players some rest. I wouldnt mind a europa league side put out for the fa cup tbh and i wouldnt mind so much if we lost though i would prefer not too.

and whats happened to niko, its like he had a pie for every game he didnt start :/
Original post by jermaindefoe
not me :colondollar: i literally have no idea how you can afford it so often, where do you live?

We need a major reshuffle, give some players some rest. I wouldnt mind a europa league side put out for the fa cup tbh and i wouldnt mind so much if we lost though i would prefer not too.

and whats happened to niko, its like he had a pie for every game he didnt start :/

Just south of Camden Town, so the tube is really convenient for me :biggrin:

I agree on a few players out like Parker, Modric, Benny etc that play every week, but leave a couple in. The cup isn't like the Europa, it's not like there's much fixture congestion from playing it until you get to the 6th round, and by then you want to win it anyway! Though this week is an exception with the Everton game. We can't not take this seriously however. Sure we're top three contenders now but I'd hate for us to drop our cup roots, we should seriously enjoy playing in a tournament that we're used to winning.
R.I.P. to the 81 year old Spurs fan who died of a heart attack at the game last night

Quick Reply

Latest