Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Original post by jermaindefoe
warned for using a word that is't a swear word, its a made up word ffs

points for using ffs now too yeh

If you have an issue with moderation, please take it to AAM, not here. :yy:
Original post by Abiraleft
If you have an issue with moderation, please take it to AAM, not here. :yy:

im good thanks. I will discuss what i want in here and then you can just give me points for breaking the rules

thanks.
My dad applied for a watford away ticket for me! :gah: :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Alwight lads.

Need another striker to compete with/ fill in for Ade in order to keep us going for the rest of the season.

A wide player would also be helpful, but less of a priority.
Original post by Klinsmannic
A wide player would also be helpful

Haven't you already got Huddlestone? :awesome:
Original post by Panthalic
Haven't you already got Huddlestone? :awesome:

I forgot I had to be careful with my words with you lurking about :biggrin:

About the only time Goons will get one over Spurs this year. Enjoy it :colondollar:
Original post by Glennith
My dad applied for a watford away ticket for me! :gah: :biggrin:

So jealous. Pretty much decided I won't bother trying to get in at all: I surmise that many of our lot will go for the home sections of the ground. I'm not going to try it because it's basically not fair on the Spurs ST holders that miss out on getting tickets the proper way. Watford's 3rd round attendance was under 9,000 from a ground capacity of 17,000, and our allocation should be at least 10,000, all of which would still go to hardcore Spurs ST holders. However, there will be some big game beauts amongst our fans in the home section where I suspect that tickets are being freely distributed, given Watford's attendances.

It's on TV anyway, thank God :awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
I was told we had an allocation of 4000.. :curious:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Glennith
I was told we had an allocation of 4000.. :curious:

It is 4000, yeah. Since tickets are so cheap by our standards I think the loyalty point requirement will be of Arsenal away proportions.

I was saying it should be 10000, given how few hardcore Watford fans there seem to be and how many hardcore Spurs fans there seem to be.
(edited 12 years ago)
Just read the Sky Sports article on Ade's need to take a wage cut to stay at Spurs. I always thought he was on £180k p/w, not £225k p/w, that just madness, more than Messi or Ronaldo!
Original post by doggyfizzel
Just read the Sky Sports article on Ade's need to take a wage cut to stay at Spurs. I always thought he was on £180k p/w, not £225k p/w, that just madness, more than Messi or Ronaldo!

Yeah. There's no way he'll be signed permanently.
Original post by rockrunride

spurs are probably going to sign Remy next summer. They won't need adebayor any more.
Original post by rockrunride

Throw in the fact that City will probably refuse to sell to Spurs on the basis of how well they've been doing so far this season with Adebayor in the side.

Why would you sell to a major threat? No doubt he'll be sold abroad. Surprised he hasn't been linked to PSG tbh..
Original post by Zerforax
Throw in the fact that City will probably refuse to sell to Spurs on the basis of how well they've been doing so far this season with Adebayor in the side.

Why would you sell to a major threat? No doubt he'll be sold abroad. Surprised he hasn't been linked to PSG tbh..

Maybe because they don't want 225k on their wage bill with fair play coming in. Plus city really don't care tbh.

:sigh:
Original post by jermaindefoe

:sigh:

Disgrace.

Someone on BBC saying it can't be deliberate because he doesn't look to see where Parker is. Rubbish. He knows exactly where Parker is. Maybe Spurs need to act like other title contenders - surround the ref all the time waving imaginary cards.

Still, shows how great the side is that we were an inch or two away from winning the game from 2-0 down and are gutted about slipping a bit in the title race. Before the start of the season no Spurs fan realistically thought we'd be anywhere near the race.
People worried about the Redknapp trial? He's a pretty dodgy character according to many..
Redknapp's England chances appear to be going up in smoke today, could be good for you guys. :yy:
Original post by scriggy
Redknapp's England chances appear to be going up in smoke today, could be good for you guys. :yy:

If he's given a jail term, can Spurs really continue to employ him? With such a public sport, you don't want to be associated with negatives.

Quick Reply

Latest