This discussion is closed.
helen87
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hey evryone. just wondering if anyone has a really good idea that i can base my psychology AS level on because im having difficulty in choosing the right one for me. has anyone started there crsework and found it diffucult (coz u can warn m off certain subjects too if ya like).
so please help!!! reply asap. luv helen -x- :rolleyes: :cool:
Jesscat
Report 16 years ago
Hi helen, i know what you mean. I have a friend call helen and we are in the same position!
I would suggest that you do something that you are interested in but wont take to much time to pull together if you start to panic or run out of time.
If you have ridiculous teachers like i do you probably wont benefit from them much so be innovative but not too original or you might struggle to find relevant info.
good luck! if in doubt just look at your sheeeeeeets! haha.
helen87
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi jess!! yes i have a friend called jessica too, how absolutely coincedental.she is also a little confused. thank=x for the advice. i know, we like TOTALLY get too many sheets, and have you noticed how similar they all are, radical! my teachers are also a little ...odd,shall we say. one tells stories every lesson and the other one skeaks like a mice on a cheese hunt!!! tara chick! good luck to you too!!!
luv helen -x-
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
26.67%
No (18)
60%
Don't know (4)
13.33%

Watched Threads