This discussion is closed.
El_Borish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
yo, when the new FAQ comes into effect (as curently being written by Ollie), will all the status titles change? im going for overlord in training soon, and it might be taken from my grasp
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
yo, when the new FAQ comes into effect (as curently being written by Ollie), will all the status titles change? im going for overlord in training soon, and it might be taken from my grasp
It probably won't depends on d's opinnion's though.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776 2)
It probably won't depends on d's opinnion's though.
true, but some poeple are such high posters they make them kinda worthless.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
true, but some poeple are such high posters they make them kinda worthless.
Perhaps the option of a custom title could come into effect with the milestone of 10,000 posts, but chosen and agreed upon by the moderators at the time. Such as:
UKL Supreme Being
(Mods description of user)
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hope it doesn't, at least until I reach the overlady status. Only about 88 posts left.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I hope it doesn't, at least until I reach the overlady status. Only about 88 posts left.
Erm you do mean Vengeful Imperial Overlord of UK Learning right? Though what happened to Overlord itself? There is Overlord in Training, then straight to the Vengeful Imperial Overlord. Hmmmmmm
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Erm you do mean Vengeful Imperial Overlord of UK Learning right? Though what happened to Overlord itself? There is Overlord in Training, then straight to the Vengeful Imperial Overlord. Hmmmmmm
Oh yeah, I forgot that it had changed to that. Though I would prefer the title of Vengeful Imperial Overlady of UKL.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Oh yeah, I forgot that it had changed to that. Though I would prefer the title of Vengeful Imperial Overlady of UKL.
That would be kinda cool. But I would still like to see 'Overlord or Overlady' come before the Vengeful Imperial Overlord
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
That would be kinda cool. But I would still like to see 'Overlord or Overlady' come before the Vengeful Imperial Overlord
Not before I get to 2000 though, hopefully!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Not before I get to 2000 though, hopefully!
Only 85 posts. I used to knock that over in about an hour once lol. Well perhaps a bit longer.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Only 85 posts. I used to knock that over in about an hour once lol. Well perhaps a bit longer.
it takes me about 3 hours to do 200 posts when im in a chatty mood
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Perhaps basing the titles on the gender of the user would be nice.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Perhaps basing the titles on the gender of the user would be nice.
But some people don't put the gender in their profile when they register, maing it somewhat harder to do that I guess...
El_Borish
Rep:
?
maybe a lot of this will change with the advent of vB 3 anyway?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
But some people don't put the gender in their profile when they register, maing it somewhat harder to do that I guess...
d's the only one who can change the status titles to personaluse them right? I wonder if I can somehow get him to change mine to ... overlady; doubt it though.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Then they should not be bestowed titles.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
d's the only one who can change the status titles to personaluse them right? I wonder if I can somehow get him to change mine to ... overlady; doubt it though.
Lol! Don't know what i would be if we could have personalised status titles...
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, if I could properly personalise it, I wouldn't keep the same title, but I too am not sure what mine would be.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
whats the betting half the forum would give themselves something like "your worst nightmare" or similarly atrocious?
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
whats the betting half the forum would give themselves something like "your worst nightmare" or similarly atrocious?
Very likely! I think that should be reserved for maskall though....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads