This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
whats the betting half the forum would give themselves something like "your worst nightmare" or similarly atrocious?
Not a bet I'd go against Though the users who matter wouldn't do that I don't think. I'd still like to maintain the Vengeful Imperial Overlord title, but just have the ability to add something under that which is chosen by each user, or by the mods once a certain post count has been achieved. I would have though 2,000 when I first joined, but perhaps 5,000 or 10,000 now. Just a thought.
Sire
Vengeful Imperial Overlord of UK-Learning
100 per day memoirs.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmm. I wonder what my personalised name would be.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Very likely! I think that should be reserved for maskall though....
i did see maskall. was active earlier today, but theres only one wannabee that deserves a title like that: the man himself
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Hmm. I wonder what my personalised name would be.
'The allmighty Harry Potter knowledgable tinkerer whom has nice eyes' Kinda rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? lol.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
'The allmighty Harry Potter knowledgable tinkerer whom has nice eyes' Kinda rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? lol.
Yeah I was thinking of choosing something in the vain of Harry Potter, but Xenon truly deserves that one. Out of curiosity Xenon, how many posts do you have on the HP thread?
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
Not a bet I'd go against Though the users who matter wouldn't do that I don't think. I'd still like to maintain the Vengeful Imperial Overlord title, but just have the ability to add something under that which is chosen by each user, or by the mods once a certain post count has been achieved. I would have though 2,000 when I first joined, but perhaps 5,000 or 10,000 now. Just a thought.
Sire
Vengeful Imperial Overlord of UK-Learning
100 per day memoirs.
users that matter? i like, lol

i se what you mean about the 5,000 thing, but it is still only a fraction of the members that have over 2,000 even. most are well below 1,500

im just working my way up to a comfortbale position
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
users that matter? i like, lol

i se what you mean about the 5,000 thing, but it is still only a fraction of the members that have over 2,000 even. most are well below 1,500

im just working my way up to a comfortbale position
Thats the spirit. I didn't even think I'd hit 2500 before leaving, but now I've got a little over 3000. I think the word association thread and a few others helped a bit. Plus a nice round 150 in Harry Potter
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Yeah I was thinking of choosing something in the vain of Harry Potter, but Xenon truly deserves that one. Out of curiosity Xenon, how many posts do you have on the HP thread?
Is there a way of seeing how much I've had on that thread, without having to count them.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Is there a way of seeing how much I've had on that thread, without having to count them.
I doubt it.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
yeah, just hover the mouse over the envelope at the side of the thread on the main entertainment page. The envelope with the black dot in the centre of it.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I doubt it.
....without finding more information, maybe Sire knows?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
yeah, just hover the mouse over the envelope at the side of the thread on the main entertainment page. The envelope with the black dot in the centre of it.
Ah bugger it. I guess that takes my newbie status away from me. Does helping a couple of more experienced members do that?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Thanks Sire. Yikes, I sure do have a lot of posts on that thread. I can't really believe it. A total of 640 posts!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Thanks Sire. Yikes, I sure do have a lot of posts on that thread. I can't really believe it. A total of 640 posts!
holy snappin duckshit. That is incredible. If I hadn't given rep to Ollie for the FAQ, you'd have mine. But I think I gave you rep about a week ago for something anyway didn't I? Or was that someone else? They had the batman thing I'm sure.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
jeez! i stoped at about 30, cos i thought my post count woud plummet the moment it got deleted! maybe it wont be?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
jeez! i stoped at about 30, cos i thought my post count woud plummet the moment it got deleted! maybe it wont be?
They can't delete Harry Potter. It stands as a tribute to the diverse fanbase the series has attracted from the population.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
holy snappin duckshit. That is incredible. If I hadn't given rep to Ollie for the FAQ, you'd have mine. But I think I gave you rep about a week ago for something anyway didn't I? Or was that someone else? They had the batman thing I'm sure.
Yeah it was for me. Thanks.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
They can't delete Harry Potter. It stands as a tribute to the diverse fanbase the series has attracted from the population.
i thougth word asscoiation might not enjoy the same asfeguarding tho...
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
A few people have said that they came to this website because they were searching for HP stuff. So it's got to be a good thing right?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i thougth word asscoiation might not enjoy the same asfeguarding tho...
T'is the reason why I decided to post very little on that thread, so as to safeguard my post count.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads