apple ibook G3

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
are these laptops any good? I'm thinking of getting one as they seem quite user friendly etc....has anyone had any experiences with them or has anyone heard anything negative or good about them? xoxo
Cortez
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 16 years ago
G3's are the old ones, G4's are the most recent iBooks, you know that right?. Ive got a G4 and love it
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
(Original post by Cortez)
G3's are the old ones, G4's are the most recent iBooks, you know that right?. Ive got a G4 and love it
yeah I know its the older version are the G4's very user friendly as well? xoxo
iwait4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
the new ones are user friendly - just more powerful

the old one have been discontinued so maybe you could get a bargain for it, however with the apple education store you could also grab urself a good price on the new g4s
Cortez
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
Yeah i guess so. It took a bit of getting used to after using Windows for so long but its really easy now. With the G3's being older and all, i dont know what OS your going to be able to have on it so the usability might be different to what i have.
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
(Original post by iwait4u)
the new ones are user friendly - just more powerful

the old one have been discontinued so maybe you could get a bargain for it, however with the apple education store you could also grab urself a good price on the new g4s
yeah thats what I was thinking, cause its only gonna be used for schoolwork etc xoxo
thomasp
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
Get a G4 iBook - the G3's are too slow to do anything with now (speaking from experience: 500MHz G3...)

The G4's will comfortably run Mac OSX - the G3's will struggle a little, depending on the processor speed.
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
(Original post by thomasp)
Get a G4 iBook - the G3's are too slow to do anything with now (speaking from experience: 500MHz G3...)

The G4's will comfortably run Mac OSX - the G3's will struggle a little, depending on the processor speed.
thanks for that xoxo
IAMADAM27
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Lads and lasses, do any of you still have your G3 or G4's?
Queen Cersei
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by IAMADAM27)
Lads and lasses, do any of you still have your G3 or G4's?
Hi,

This thread is pretty old now so might be worth creating a new thread to get a response?
X
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (54)
27.14%
As I expected (65)
32.66%
Harder (72)
36.18%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.02%

Watched Threads