This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What does the full moon mean for you. No doubt there will be some tories who are going to put the werewolf response, but does anybody else enjoy walking late at night with a full moon lighting up the world in a soft silvery-blue? Do people ever find themselves staring as if transfixed up into the sky at this big grey rock?
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Speaking of moons, I found it weird that in Saudi Arabia, the moon crescent seemed upsidedown.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
Speaking of moons, I found it weird that in Saudio Arabia, the moon crescent seemed upsidedown.
Really? I thought it was seen the same all over the world. Something like how light is refracted differently in water etc.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
to me it means time to drink vodka just like everyday
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
measn i've had too much to dirnk when i'm out, and have regressed to the state where i find giving people the good 'ol 'full moon' is funny :rolleyes:
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
to me it means time to drink vodka just like everyday
Bit young to be drinking, aren't you? Especially the hard stuff like vodka!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The moon is just a big blob to me. I like the stars. So distant, but still so bright, like diamonds at the end of time.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
The moon is just a big blob to me. I like the stars. So distant, but still so bright, like diamonds at the end of time.
You can't ever see the night sky here anyway (in Norfolk), always too cloudy (stupid Norfolk weather....)
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Bit young to be drinking, aren't you? Especially the hard stuff like vodka!
Hmm! Kids these days grow up so quickly. Still think that 13 is too young to be drinking stuff like that.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Hmm! Kids these days grow up so quickly. Still think that 13 is too young to be drinking stuff like that.
13 is way too young! At the most they should be on shandies (with like a drop of beer and mostly lemonade!)!!!
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
Yeah it is, but it is much the same here. I was working with a 14yr old girl who got drunk at parties with her friends almost every weekend. Her mother and father both gave her a lift on frequent occasions.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i get paid when the moon is fulll.......
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
What does the full moon mean for you. No doubt there will be some tories who are going to put the werewolf response, but does anybody else enjoy walking late at night with a full moon lighting up the world in a soft silvery-blue? Do people ever find themselves staring as if transfixed up into the sky at this big grey rock?
I usually put on my big cape and venture out into the night, where I carry out my dastardly work.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Yeah it is, but it is much the same here. I was working with a 14yr old girl who got drunk at parties with her friends almost every weekend. Her mother and father both gave her a lift on frequent occasions.
If her parents are dropping her off and picking her up, they are encouraging her. Not very good!
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Full moon over dirty hearts
Full moon over dirty hearts...
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Well, according to some theorists dating back to the Greek civilisation, women were deemed 'loony' because their menstraul cycle is approximately 28 days and so is the lunar moon, hence where the term 'loony' came from. They thought women were more irrational than men and when the moon is full, they can't help but let their hormones take over their body. If there are any feminists here, please don't flame me! I was taught this in A2 Psychology as part of the Gender Bias chapter!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
27.59%
No (17)
58.62%
Don't know (4)
13.79%

Watched Threads