The Student Room Group

** What are some good things to talk about on skype?

There is this girl who I really like but we live in different countries now. She asked me to go on skype and talk to her today. The thing is I get really nervous when I talk to her on skype and usually end up having nothing to say (it's really weird, I found skype or msn make me nervous, Id rather talking face to face).

So what are some good things to talk about on skype?
Thank you a lot.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What is this?

Everbody knows the only point of Skype is for cam sex.
Reply 2
people generally talk about stuff that goes on in their lives. You just talk, about nothing and you try to talk about it in a humourous ( is that even a word?:confused:) way so that the other person enjoys the conversation.
(edited 13 years ago)
Get a cam and strip. :pierre:
Reply 4
I can't compete with the hilarious people with their stripping jokes, but I will say you ought to just talk about each other's day and mention anything related to that. Planning specific topics to talk about probably won't work.
Reply 5
Original post by Tallon
I can't compete with the hilarious people with their stripping jokes, but I will say you ought to just talk about each other's day and mention anything related to that. Planning specific topics to talk about probably won't work.

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 6
is this skype messaging as in text or an actual voice call? Obviously text is easier so just anything and everything, voice...most people would tone it down, but if all else fails...talk about cheese.:biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by joey11223
is this skype messaging as in text or an actual voice call? Obviously text is easier so just anything and everything, voice...most people would tone it down, but if all else fails...talk about cheese.:biggrin:

video call :biggrin:
it takes 1 hour for a text to reach from here to her country so noo haha
this is my skype: abdulelah.maki
Original post by joey11223

My favourite is gouda!
Maybe you should go with the flow instead of feeling pressurised into discussing certain things?
If you have to mindmap ideas for a conversation, I don't think Skype life is for you. Unless it's an interview I don't see why you wouldn't go with the flow.
If you have to mindmap ideas for a conversation, I don't think Skype life is for you. Unless it's an interview I don't see why you wouldn't go with the flow.

No idea why that posted as Anonymous.
Reply 13
This thread is from 2011, save your efforts.
Original post by Zacken
This thread is from 2011, save your efforts.

I didn't even notice! Where do people find these old threads?!
Reply 15
Original post by abdulelah.maki
this is my skype: abdulelah.maki

Original post by phunky_fresh
I didn't even notice! Where do people find these old threads?!

Probably googled "Student Skype cams" in masturbatory frenziness.
Original post by Zacken
Probably googled "Student Skype cams" in masturbatory frenziness.

:toofunny:
Reply 17

in a russian accent

How would a convo about memes go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending