Waiting on Liverpool, Accountancy Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sam_41
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I have been rejected from my 1st chouce uni (Sheffield) which I am disappointed about, as I am confident I will meet the 300 pts requirement.

My 2nd choice is Liverpool- but I am still waiting for a decision on the accounancy course. I reallky hope they accept me and will be absolutley gutted if they don't. Is anyone else still waiting on a response from Liverpool, or is it fairly likely I won't have been accepted?

The other universities I am considering are Staffordshire and Sheffield Hallam- Hallam is probably preferred atm but I have an open day on Sunday to confirm this. The course at Hallam is Accounting & Financial Management and from what I've read on comparisons of the 2 courses, A & FM is slightly better.

Having being rejected from my first choice though I really hope I get in at Liverpool because the other unis are not nearly as appealing as Sheffield and Liverpool seem to be.
Sam_41
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Nobody know about Liverpool?
mjf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sam_41)
Nobody know about Liverpool?
hi sam - have you heard yet from them? Ifr you want you can PM me as I too have an offer from liverpool now - and am most likely going to accept it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads