This discussion is closed.
house badger
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Grow up now, you really are pathetic. It's all an act so nobody believe it. This loser probably didn't even go to public school. If he did I pity him. People like him who put on this sort of act damage Oxford and Cambridge Universities and the students there. Their behaviour and comments put off from applying incredibily talented students from the state sector. Do not believe this loser and apply! The intelligent people who make valuable posts and contributions to this forum are the people who Oxbridge need. Not incoherent idiots like hardcastle.

Incidently House does not refer to a public school. It reffered to my college but if your brother knew anything about Oxford he'd have worked that out.
hardcastle
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by house badger)
Grow up now, you really are pathetic. It's all an act so nobody believe it. This loser probably didn't even go to public school. If he did I pity him. People like him who put on this sort of act damage Oxford and Cambridge Universities and the students there. Their behaviour and comments put off from applying incredibily talented students from the state sector. Do not believe this loser and apply! The intelligent people who make valuable posts and contributions to this forum are the people who Oxbridge need. Not incoherent idiots like hardcastle.

Incidently House does not refer to a public school. It reffered to my college but if your brother knew anything about Oxford he'd have worked that out.
Well well well my dear fellow, someone's a little tetchy arent they? Clutching at straws and making false insinuations... not the work of a well-adjusted chap.

On an unrelated point, thanks to Helenia for her best wishes re: Sunday; the substantial wrongs of last year's debacle shall indeed be righted, as our chaps in duck-egg blue will emerge victorius - goldie shall prevail
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads