Why are fit girls generally sluts?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
This post comes after I realised that all teh fit girls in my college year were basically sluts, which disappointed me, especially after I had a crush on one of them, and thought she might have some personality.

Yeah, so can someone explain to me why fit girls are generally (almost always) outgoing, bubbly, slutty, party girls (and if you've met one that isn't please say so)?
noobcake
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well first off, this is a grossly unfair generalisation. There are plenty of women who fit your description but aren't as you put it,"sluts".

But to answer your question, if you are particularly attractive (and this goes for both men and women) you will undoubtedly receive lots of attention from the opposite sex, and therefore be presented with far more opportunities to have sex.

Certain people may take these opportunities, and i assure you, that if EVERYONE had the same amount of opportunities to have sex as these "fit girls" you describe, there would be many many more people who'd sleep around.

Since your question refers specifically to girls, perhaps you need to realise that no girl would ever be able to be a "slut" if certain men weren't trying to bed everything that moves. Sleeping around is something both genders do, and obviously wouldn't be able to do if it weren't for the other.

Perhaps next time, get to know the girl first before developing a crush on her physical appearance then getting annoyed she wasn't who you'd dreamed she'd be.
cloop
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
1. They're not. As noobcake says, WHAT a generalisation!
2. You thought she might have some personality, but doesn't, because she's a slut? And then.. All good-looking girls are bubbly and outgoing.. and sluts. You're making no sense.
3. You're full of absolute rubbish, which is why i'm guessing you've posted as Anon

A girl rejected you, get over it

Edit : To everyone negging.. Are you people even reading the same thread as me?! OR is it ok to label every good-looking girl as a slut? Why not put even more 'types' of girls into the Slut Category. What about British girls in general? Or girls with blonde hair? OR girls with ear-piercings?
The OP is ridiculous, and this is painfully obvious.
Charlottelisabeth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not all of them are. A lot of ppl have said that my sister is really good looking & she's not a slut at all.

The reason that you may think that a lot of 'fit' girls are slutty is because when a girl is really good looking, they generally know so & so know that they could easily get a guy interested in them. Because they know that they probably won't get rejected by any guy they have more confidence & can be seen as more outgoing & popular because of their beauty & confidence.
RadioHawk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
all that sexytime is good exercise
Peace0fM1nd
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Maybe because your social group consists of sluts, who happen to be fit. It says more about you as an individual really to come to this generalisation. I know plenty of decent girls who meet your descriptions who are defo not sluts.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cloop)
2. You thought she might have some personality, but doesn't, because she's a slut? And then.. All good-looking girls are bubbly and outgoing.. and sluts. You're making no sense.
3. You're full of absolute rubbish, which is why i'm guessing you've posted as Anon

Wow, OP got owned...

But yeah, they might be really outgoing and a bit of a flirt etc, but don't make them a slut...

Son, do you even know what a slut is?
reisen
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cloop)

yeah i didn't get why being a slut meant she had no personality. OP is just pissed she won't sleep with him
DorianGrayism
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cloop)

Your pretty fit.

Also, OP your talking nonsense.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Because they can be
yourworstnightmare
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol, a virgin, ranting on the internet with a right hand that has masturbated more times than clocks have ticked. :rofl2:
TheGrandmaster
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't know but I'm not complaining.
FiveFiveSix
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mate, just because she'd rather drop her knickers for someone with infinitely more personality than you does not make her a slut.
Bubbles0ox
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
normally its the fugly girls that are sluts round here
zKlown
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DorianGrayism)
Your pretty fit.

Also, OP your talking nonsense.
:lolwut:

You'd never say that to her face IRL

Just sayin...
Seentje
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It is probably because what your type of guy considers to be 'fit' is a slutty type. If fit to you means boobs almost bursting out of a shirt and skirts that barely cover your ass, then I can understand why you feel that way. Maybe you should broaden your horizon a bit...
R-KAM
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Because no-one wants to sleep with the ugly ones? :awesome:
TurkeyProphet
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Pretty girls usually aren't sluts anyway. I often find they are more prudish, probably because everyone treats them like they are princesses.

It's girls with low self esteem that are slutty (and by slut I mean girls that will **** anything as long as it validates themselves). Pretty girls probably have healthier self esteem.
Yawn11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I thought it was ugly girls that were the biggest sluts seeing as they're desperate and stuff.

Some even deliberately try to get pregnant so the guy is tapped with her fugly ass, and fugly kid.
mother_eve3088
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Pssswar.

I'm fit, and i've just been in a relationship for 5 years, never cheated. Try calling me a slut.

No but seriously, most of the time its because the really good looking girls KNOW that they're good looking, and so do just use it to their advantage. Half the time they are just insecure girls using it as a way of making them feel better.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (102)
27.49%
No (269)
72.51%

Watched Threads