(Original post by viviki)
Has the world gone mad!
excuse me? *spits out bit of chocolate muffin*
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
there was just a section on newround about skateboarding owls. They have their own skate park at a sanctury in stourbridge so it said. How insane is that!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
there was just a section on newround about skateboarding owls. They have their own skate park at a sanctury in stourbridge so it said. How insane is that!
as insane as a postgraduate watching newsround?

(sorry, not having a dig at you personally, but still...)
viviki
Rep:
?
I was waiting for neighbours thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Hey I watched the tweenies earlier today to avoid revising.
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was waiting for neighbours thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Hey I watched the tweenies earlier today to avoid revising.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with watching the Tweenies at your age! I still watch the Teletubbies to get myself to sleep...
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I also saw it whilst i was having my tes, my mum likes neighbours. The owner was saying how they the owls enjoy it and how they're thrill seekers which amused me, what next bungee jumping crocodiles???
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
I also saw it whilst i was having my tes, my mum likes neighbours. The owner was saying how they the owls enjoy it and how they're thrill seekers which amused me, what next bungee jumping crocodiles???
Neighbours? Is that by any chance a sappy Australian soap?
viviki
Rep:
?
Of course neighbours is part of the British teatime regime we get home and away too.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Of course neighbours is part of the British teatime regime we get home and away too.
My God. You poor buggers. Well cheer on Nathan someone for me. Went to TAFE with him and he is on the current series as a small part. (Home and Away I mean) *shudders* people actually voluntarily watching that in other countries.
Sire cries.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1384)
79.54%
Leave (356)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed