The Student Room Group

Has anybody ever written "lol" in any exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bubbles0ox
shed lied

Nah I think it was just coursework was really high.
Yes, in an english mock exam or two :smile:
No but when I was doing my maths gcse, I put 42 down for every answer I didn't know/ couldn't work out.
Reply 23
Original post by Bubbles0ox
shed lied

Never heard of a shed that could tell lies.
Two words, General studies.

Things my friends or I did:

1) Described WWII as 'a bit of banter between Europeans, USA and Japan Tagged along'
2) Drew a picture of a Dinosaur over a double page spread.
3) Answered in rhyming couplets.
4) Maximise usage of the word vomcano.
5) Called Rob Green a ****.
so far in in every exam I have done I have drew a little pic for the examiner.. frequentlly used lol :s-smilie:

to entertain the examiner :biggrin:
they must get bored..
Original post by qasidb

Really?
mine constantly is, soo annoying
On mathematics, as far as I remember. But it was rather ol2ol^2.
No, but in my General studies exam I did mention a magical, invisible dragon floating next to me and watching me take the exam.
Original post by AJ_Scho
i wrote lol in a physics exam because i didn't have a clue, i got a C over all. i have also answered an exam question with 'wouldn't you like to know :wink:'

My friend answered a physics AS exam question about forces using a flying pig as her example. And succeeded in getting an A. To this day i call her piglet.
At the end of my English gcse exam I wrote an apology to my examiner for completely screwing up and rambling.
I got an A. :biggrin:
Original post by Reagan Smash
No but when I was doing my maths gcse, I put 42 down for every answer I didn't know/ couldn't work out.

Should have done 69...

Spoiler

Original post by RupertTheBear
Two words, General studies.

Things my friends or I did:

1) Described WWII as 'a bit of banter between Europeans, USA and Japan Tagged along'
2) Drew a picture of a Dinosaur over a double page spread.
3) Answered in rhyming couplets.
4) Maximise usage of the word vomcano.
5) Called Rob Green a ****.

:rofl:
Original post by qasidb

Really? Mine won't stop. In fact, it won't shut the **** up, constantly gossiping about the alleged romance between the spade and the rake. I'm pretty sure its all bs, I've seen the way the spade flirts with the lawnmower.
No, but I did use the word "******" in my English lit exam.
Yes I did in General Studies. I got a D overall so I wouldn't reccommend doing it, although at the time it was a great idea.
Reply 36
Original post by yourworstnightmare
****ing LAD.

P!nk fan I see?
Reply 37
I quoted a Frankie Boyle joke in my English literature As exam.

Got a B :sexface:
Original post by Silly Goose
No, but in my General studies exam I did mention a magical, invisible dragon floating next to me and watching me take the exam.

I wrote about myself being hypothetical secret agent and terrorists that would take over the world by controlling the water supply :ninja:.
Reply 39
I put absurd comments like LOL on my university exams as I know they cant take off marks if i did it. :P
One time I was explaining how packets are sent through in my Internet Systems module as an example.
Saying somthing like if the packet for example contains LOL, and is too big then the packet is fragmented to L-O-L depending on the MTU :P...

Quick Reply