This discussion is closed.
LimaraHassall
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi
im currentlly studying business AVCE and i've just completed 2 exams and a piece of coursework. the two exams where quite difficult and ive heard most people dont pass- ive also heard that this can bring your overall mark down quite a lot.

basically i want to get A's in all my coursework but now im worried that the exam marks are going to bring my grades down. can anybody tell mme what the mark is to get AA, AB or BB or provide any decent links to any sites with the course criteria.

thanks
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by LimaraHassall)
hi
im currentlly studying business AVCE and i've just completed 2 exams and a piece of coursework. the two exams where quite difficult and ive heard most people dont pass- ive also heard that this can bring your overall mark down quite a lot.

basically i want to get A's in all my coursework but now im worried that the exam marks are going to bring my grades down. can anybody tell mme what the mark is to get AA, AB or BB or provide any decent links to any sites with the course criteria.

thanks
I can't remember the exact bounderies. But I got around 960 UMS marks (out of a maxiumum of 1200). I got AB. I think it was 1000 UMS marks for an AA. In otherwords you have to get an average grade of at least 90% in each module to get an AA. I did AVCE ICT. I got an AB in most modules apart from two C's.

The AVCE is difficult but gets a bad reputation because of the idiots who take them. However these idiots never get more than EE.

I hope this helps a little.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (385)
67.19%
No (188)
32.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed